post #32 of 78 Old 02-04-2016, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Garage
PRM Parts order

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbauer View Post
Yeah, I'd definitely like to see some pics. Of course I don't think I'd be able to get one since we barely fit our machines in my Dad's enclosed trailer as it is. I'm sure it will stick out way too much in the back. I like the idea though.
It is massive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Carter View Post
Looks great

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks. The Brown Santa finally came today. I don't have time to install tonight, but will post more pics when installed.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #33 of 78 Old 02-04-2016, 07:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Can't wait to see those on.

post #34 of 78 Old 02-05-2016, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

Garage
New Parts Installed

1st is a Modquad custom brake reservoir cover. And the top view of the PRM Desert II bumper

Next is the front lower view of the PRM Desert II front bumper and the 0.160 A-Arm guards.

Then last but certainly not least is the PRM grab bar and utility rack.

Everything fit fine, and looks great. The A-arm bolts were long like I said before. And the bumper bolts could of been longer. In fact the bottom bolt I had to use my old L8ton bolt. Idt prm took in account for the thickness of someone having a 0.190 skid plate. Not sure if the a-arm and bumper bolts are the same threads, but will check. And now I see what others are talking about as far as the rubber bushings on the bumper. It's solid enough, yet flexes and moves around more than you would think. As for the utility rack, and grab bar. The rack is made a lot thinner than my DG 6 pack rack. And it flexes side to side, but not when you lift up. The grab bar makes it extremely easy to manipulate the quad. A lot easier than the higher DG Rack. Prm sales all the individual parts for this rack, so if you crash or roll quad, you can order just whats needed.

Robbie Carter likes this.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by M_Quick; 02-05-2016 at 07:04 PM.
post #35 of 78 Old 02-06-2016, 08:53 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Nice

post #36 of 78 Old 02-06-2016, 09:55 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
I have been considering buying these racks for our quads because I like to carry more stuff than my 6-pack rack can carry. We use backpacks, but I think the rack would be much better. It looks great. Post back once you have gotten the chance to test it.

TRX700XX
KFX700
TRX250EX
85 ATC250R
post #37 of 78 Old 02-06-2016, 10:12 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Carter View Post
Nice
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I have been considering buying these racks for our quads because I like to carry more stuff than my 6-pack rack can carry. We use backpacks, but I think the rack would be much better. It looks great. Post back once you have gotten the chance to test it.
I will let you know how it works out. I've been looking at options as to what I can haul on this, as far as boxes. I know I can fit a 6 pack cooler in there long ways now, and almost fit 3! So if you see any 10"x10" or 10"x12" tool storage or coolers let me know. I've tried the backpacks, and I'm not a fan.
Robbie Carter likes this.

post #38 of 78 Old 02-10-2016, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
OMF Reinforced wheels

OMF Reinforced Wheels

Just ordered a set of these for the quad. Well I'm getting the 11x7's used off eBay. And still have to call Bones to order my fronts. I seen the 11" wheels on eBay and decided to keep this quad on the oem wheel size. My Kutter tires are still in great shape. But I didn't like the way the 21" fronts handled so I pulled them and tossed my old Rzr II's on. I will be ordering some GBC Xc Master 22x7x10" for the front.

Anyone local with some Rzr rear tires wanna trade 2 rears for my 4 Kutters, hit me up.

Last edited by M_Quick; 02-10-2016 at 08:38 PM.
post #39 of 78 Old 02-10-2016, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Okay I called and ordered the new fronts from OMF, ( Bones was out to lunch). Also just ordered the front tires $97.05 shipped! I was excited and I forgot to use "Discount Tire Direct" err! There a site sponsor on the Honda forum, and they claim to beat any lower price. There regular price is $59.00 each. Not to bad on the fronts, but they want $90 for a rear tire, I can get them for $67 each. To bad GBC don't make them in the 11". I will just use the Kutters I have.

Last edited by M_Quick; 02-10-2016 at 08:42 PM.
post #40 of 78 Old 02-11-2016, 01:08 PM

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
How much more does the utility rack stick out compared to the 6 pack rack (I think you have one on your other machine right)?

Also, I drove to Indiana this past weekend for a funeral...if I had more time to plan I might have brought mine along to ride at Wayne National Forest. Speaking of which, how far of a trip is it for you. Seemed like quite a distance when we were driving past.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode