User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-03-2015, 06:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Garage
We have been lied to!

Okay, maybe not quite, but definitely led to believe that many manufacturers have quit making and/or are completely out great aftermarket parts that many of us would love to get our hands on.

Case-in-point, not long ago I found that Quadtech was still producing seats for our quads. I also learned that ASV has an F3 hydraulic clutch lever for our machines and oh yeah, the Streamline hydraulic clutch is awesome by the way!

The latest and greatest is that Houser Racing has, in stock and ready for shipping, Pro Bounce XC nerf bars. Yep, it's true. No bull$h!t. To all the naysayers, check out the attached images before you go on the offensive.

I ordered them through Mike at ATV Galaxy on Tuesday morning and they showed up Thursday. I must digress for a moment here while I am on the topic of ATV Galaxy, I must say that lately I have been very impressed with their ability to not only get me a ton of hard-to-find stuff that I was looking for, but they were cheaper and their shipping was on point. On top of that when I had some issues with the fitment of some Hiper wheels they were more than willing to make things right. Not sure if they had a management change or what, but they have definitely stepped up as a great online retailer IMO.

Anyways, that's enough ranting. I just wanted to share this info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image_1435964875439.jpg (39.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg image_1435964929709.jpg (38.8 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg image_1435964979608.jpg (31.2 KB, 14 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode