Christmas at my house this year. - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 12-21-2009, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Christmas at my house this year.

im bored so ill tell everybody why i bought my quad.
my 3yr old little boy is a atv freak. he got a walmart powerwheels 4wheeler for christmas when he was two, now its just too slow for him and he tried to make it faster.
so this year i got him a 110 cougar 4 wheeler, the engine is based around the honda 110 engine from the 3 wheelers from what im told. it has the remote kill button, its own trickle charger, headlights, rear alert led tail light, an alarm,adjustable throttle stop,and its electric start and automatic.(orange in color)
this is what "santa clause" is bringing him.
so i was thinking that i would like to take him riding in some cool trails and let him enjoy his bike. so when somebody told me about the deals on the trx700 i went ahead and decided to get one, but to keep with the christmas idea, "santa clause " will be bringing mine too so i have hidden it from my son and dont ride it when he is around.
so on christmas morning when his mother brings him to me both of the quads will be sitting on the front lawn with two big bows...helmets, jerseys,all padding and boots,with keyes in the ignitions and full fuel tanks. if you are a dad you already know how anxious i am. ill post pictures of the bikes as soon as i get them uploaded off of my camera. This year santa cost me about $6200 but its gonna be well worth it.

2008 TRX 700XX (Black/Charcoal)
13T,Stage 1 hotcam,11:1 CP piston,L8ton Sway bar,Orange Maier Plastics,21" razr 1 front,ITP Sandstars on 10" ITP T9 Pro Series,FMF powerbomb/powercore.EHS programmer next.

2007 GSXR 1000 (Orange/Black)
-1,+2 Driven Kit,K&N, Full Leovince stainless exhaust,PcIIIUSB/Dyno tune,Hyperpro Damper,ASV Levers,Woodcraft Engine covers,Woodcraft Clipons,Xenon HID,Carrozzeria Wheels,Galfer Rotors(gsxr.com 2010 bike of the year)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 12-21-2009, 04:20 PM

nice... I'm just waiting until my son is old enough to understand how to move around in a little mini... he's only 2, but loves watching me race, and watching videos... can't get away from the monitor when there's footage... your son will love it!
post #3 of 20 Old 12-21-2009, 04:32 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Yeah, my kids are 7, 5 and 2. I can't wait to get them into train riding with me...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 20 Old 12-21-2009, 05:50 PM

I just picked up an older polaris scrambler 50 for mine, ages 5 and 7. I couldn't wait for christmas though and they have both wrecked it at least once already lol!
post #5 of 20 Old 12-21-2009, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceballos View Post
nice... I'm just waiting until my son is old enough to understand how to move around in a little mini... he's only 2, but loves watching me race, and watching videos... can't get away from the monitor when there's footage... your son will love it!

go get him a powerwheels ninja electric asap, it has a push pedal for go and a twist throttle for a faster speed, sounds dumb but it teaches them to use thier hand and foot together.mine got his at 2 years old and picked it right up, now he is just dissatisfied with the speed of it. im hoping me and him will be at sandhill atv sunday with it.depends if he gets past the learning curve in the yard lol luckily i have him head to toe motocross gear.

13T,Stage 1 hotcam,11:1 CP piston,L8ton Sway bar,Orange Maier Plastics,21" razr 1 front,ITP Sandstars on 10" ITP T9 Pro Series,FMF powerbomb/powercore.EHS programmer next.

-1,+2 Driven Kit,K&N, Full Leovince stainless exhaust,PcIIIUSB/Dyno tune,Hyperpro Damper,ASV Levers,Woodcraft Engine covers,Woodcraft Clipons,Xenon HID,Carrozzeria Wheels,Galfer Rotors(gsxr.com 2010 bike of the year)
post #6 of 20 Old 12-22-2009, 05:06 PM

Thats an awesome idea i bet he will be so stoked! im hoping santa brings me a houser front end and elka shocks.lol

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS
post #7 of 20 Old 12-22-2009, 10:08 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #8 of 20 Old 12-22-2009, 10:37 PM

This is my boy first, second and third which is going to be his christmas present this year, he going to have lot of fun on it. He 2 1/2 year old and he love 4-wheelers.

Last edited by CharlieZRX; 09-21-2010 at 10:00 PM.
post #9 of 20 Old 12-23-2009, 08:26 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieZRX View Post
This is my boy first, second and third which is going to be his christmas present this year, he going to have lot of fun on it. He 2 1/2 year old and he love 4-wheelers.
dude, mine had the same kawi quad for his first birthday, an elecric kawi one for his second and he is getting the EXACT same quad as the latest one you bought except his is orange. those are the best bike for the money that i found. but when i turned the throttle stop beware it only limits acceleration, itll reach top speed over a period of time. and its fast because itll lug my fatass around the yard pretty good.i think it will take them a while to outgrow that one.

post #10 of 20 Old 12-25-2009, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode