Was anyone out at Rasor Dunes this past weekend? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 01-06-2010, 01:21 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Was anyone out at Rasor Dunes this past weekend?

This past weekend I was out at Rasor Dunes and I saw an XX on the trails. It was the first one I had actually seen in person, well, other than the ones at the dealerships. I know there are a few guys here that ride in some of the same places I do, so I figured I'd ask. Pretty sure it had a Two Brothers pipe and a flame graphics kit.

Red '05 TRX400EX:

|White Brothers E-Series Exhaust|Stock Header w/ Welds Ground|Gearing: Trail - 14/39, Dunes - 13/39|Primary Drive Sprockets and Gold X-Ring Chain|Sparks +6 Key|42mm Keihin Carb|ESR Airbox Eliminator Kit|Tinner Scoops|TAG T2 Bars|Burgard +2 A-Arms|G-Force Extended Hubs|KFX 450R Shocks|DirtSkins Shock Covers|IMS-Roll Classic Bumper|AC Racing Blackline Pro-Peg Nerfs|ITP Holeshot H-Ds|Skat~Trak Extreme Paddles, GBC Dune Tracker Fronts|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 01-06-2010, 08:38 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Whenever I see someone with on I usually talk to them and ask them to join.

I'm a 'ho...I know.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 13 Old 01-06-2010, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

I didn't actually talk with them. I had just finished turning my quad over after I rolled it (was running 0 psi in my right front and 5 psi in my left, don't ask haha) and I saw them drive by.

Red '05 TRX400EX:

|White Brothers E-Series Exhaust|Stock Header w/ Welds Ground|Gearing: Trail - 14/39, Dunes - 13/39|Primary Drive Sprockets and Gold X-Ring Chain|Sparks +6 Key|42mm Keihin Carb|ESR Airbox Eliminator Kit|Tinner Scoops|TAG T2 Bars|Burgard +2 A-Arms|G-Force Extended Hubs|KFX 450R Shocks|DirtSkins Shock Covers|IMS-Roll Classic Bumper|AC Racing Blackline Pro-Peg Nerfs|ITP Holeshot H-Ds|Skat~Trak Extreme Paddles, GBC Dune Tracker Fronts|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 13 Old 01-06-2010, 02:03 PM

post #5 of 13 Old 01-06-2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
Whenever I see someone with on I usually talk to them and ask them to join.

I'm a 'ho...I know.
after he approached me in a miniskirt, fishnets and a haltertop i was a little hesitant to join.

2008 TRX 700XX (Black/Charcoal)
13T,Stage 1 hotcam,11:1 CP piston,L8ton Sway bar,Orange Maier Plastics,21" razr 1 front,ITP Sandstars on 10" ITP T9 Pro Series,FMF powerbomb/powercore.EHS programmer next.

2007 GSXR 1000 (Orange/Black)
-1,+2 Driven Kit,K&N, Full Leovince stainless exhaust,PcIIIUSB/Dyno tune,Hyperpro Damper,ASV Levers,Woodcraft Engine covers,Woodcraft Clipons,Xenon HID,Carrozzeria Wheels,Galfer Rotors(gsxr.com 2010 bike of the year)
post #6 of 13 Old 01-06-2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyorange View Post
after he approached me in a miniskirt, fishnets and a haltertop i was a little hesitant to join.
It was the fact that I only had one shaven leg and a Brazilian wax job that made him hit the register button.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 13 Old 01-06-2010, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
It was the fact that I only had one shaven leg and a Brazilian wax job that made him hit the register button.
^^^true story

2008 TRX 700XX (Black/Charcoal)
13T,Stage 1 hotcam,11:1 CP piston,L8ton Sway bar,Orange Maier Plastics,21" razr 1 front,ITP Sandstars on 10" ITP T9 Pro Series,FMF powerbomb/powercore.EHS programmer next.

2007 GSXR 1000 (Orange/Black)
-1,+2 Driven Kit,K&N, Full Leovince stainless exhaust,PcIIIUSB/Dyno tune,Hyperpro Damper,ASV Levers,Woodcraft Engine covers,Woodcraft Clipons,Xenon HID,Carrozzeria Wheels,Galfer Rotors(gsxr.com 2010 bike of the year)
post #8 of 13 Old 01-06-2010, 03:42 PM

damn scuzz you never put that much effort in for me im a lil jealous

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS
post #9 of 13 Old 01-06-2010, 03:45 PM

oh and yeah i always get all excited and jump up and down when i see another xx out in the wild there skiddish though seen 3 now.lol

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS
post #10 of 13 Old 01-06-2010, 04:01 PM

was not me Kelly...im still "out of town".

but should be back soon.

The only other XX i ran into was Marion from the site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode