Trashing our Bike - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 01-07-2010, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Trashing our Bike

Was on another site and some of the boys are trashing our bike stating that our bike is not that good on trails and nobody is using the bike in the GNCC, know that Matlock does race our bike but don't know if he's part of the GNCC, now I do not know anything about GNCC or racing so don't know what's what?

Remember seeing a post about an atv magazine changing their mind concerning our bike but can not find the post, does anyone know where the post went?

And does anybody knows anything about GNCC?

I know that everybody has their own opinion but don't appreciate it when they trash our bike so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 01-07-2010, 11:29 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #3 of 29 Old 01-07-2010, 11:32 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
post a link to the shit talking, i may join in whyen i get bored her at work.bashing is the result of envy.

2008 TRX 700XX (Black/Charcoal)
13T,Stage 1 hotcam,11:1 CP piston,L8ton Sway bar,Orange Maier Plastics,21" razr 1 front,ITP Sandstars on 10" ITP T9 Pro Series,FMF powerbomb/powercore.EHS programmer next.

2007 GSXR 1000 (Orange/Black)
-1,+2 Driven Kit,K&N, Full Leovince stainless exhaust,PcIIIUSB/Dyno tune,Hyperpro Damper,ASV Levers,Woodcraft Engine covers,Woodcraft Clipons,Xenon HID,Carrozzeria Wheels,Galfer Rotors(gsxr.com 2010 bike of the year)

post #4 of 29 Old 01-07-2010, 11:37 AM

Nobody likes to have their bike trashed, if you have it is because you like it best. Give em hell! LOL

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #5 of 29 Old 01-07-2010, 11:41 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappyfreak View Post
Nobody likes to have their bike trashed, if you have it is because you like it best. Give em hell! LOL
<---remembers something like that on another site....hmmmm

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #6 of 29 Old 01-07-2010, 11:45 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
For info on the GNCC race series, try this link...
http://www.gnccracing.com/pages/gncc-series-profile

Here in California, we are trying to get the AMA District 36 to add ATVs to their XC race series... currently for dirt bikes only. The XC series is similar to GNCC except that the races are regional... District 36 is Central and Northern California. GNCC may have one race in Florida and the next race in Ohio or something of that nature. Travel 1000 miles to each race rather than 200 miles or so for XC races. Now I could be totally wrong on this and someone may indeed correct me, but this is my take based on what I've read.

If we can get District 36 to include ATVs in their XC series... I would be very interested in running the series myself... even if I am an old fart.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #7 of 29 Old 01-07-2010, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the info, tried to find the article on their web site but could not, guess that you need to purchase their magazine to view it, too bad. From what I can see on the GNCC web site, Yamaha is the winning bike for the last years, the issue is our bike was built for trails and not racing, that's why we have a 450R.

Would be best not to give their web site since I do deal with them towards riding area and maps and the member is the moderator so don't want to cause any headaches, if you know what I mean!!

I basically told him that our bikes was built for the trails and even though it does weigh a bit, it still handles the trails great! and that we all have likes/dislikes concerning anything, that's what makes us "individuals"

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #8 of 29 Old 01-07-2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash04 View Post
Was on another site and some of the boys are trashing our bike stating that our bike is not that good on trails and nobody is using the bike in the GNCC, know that Matlock does race our bike but don't know if he's part of the GNCC, now I do not know anything about GNCC or racing so don't know what's what?

Remember seeing a post about an atv magazine changing their mind concerning our bike but can not find the post, does anyone know where the post went?

And does anybody knows anything about GNCC?

I know that everybody has their own opinion but don't appreciate it when they trash our bike so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
I wouldn't let it bother you. People that talk crap about you or what you ride are usually suffering from some deep rooted feelings of Inadequacy. You know, like having a little winky. So they talk crap about you to make themselves feel better.

11:1, Web Stg2 cam, PCV, Powerbomb/Powercore4, Razr's all around. Air cleaner lid mod, Uni filter, HID Lighting, 6 pack rack, Motion Pro twist, L8ton 9/16, DS/Elka shocks, IMS Tank, Grip heaters

post #9 of 29 Old 01-07-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skier207 View Post
People that talk crap about you or what you ride are usually suffering from some deep rooted feelings of Inadequacy. You know, like having a little winky. .
post #10 of 29 Old 01-07-2010, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceballos View Post

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode