If you were going to buy an exotic car... which one would it be? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 Old 01-23-2010, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If you were going to buy an exotic car... which one would it be?

Which car would you buy that would not be an actual daily driver, but one you would drive often. (pretty sure if they were in my garage, it'd be hard not to drive them though)

My favs have been:
1. Lamborghini Gallardo
2. Ferrari 458
3. Ferrari 430
4. Audi R8 v10
5. Porsche GT3
6. Ultima GTR
7. Ford GT
8. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (and yes i know there is a zr1, but i look at that car as a collector - not a driver)
9. Nissan GTR
10.Factory Five GTM (not really an exotic, but a cool looking car)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Honda TRX700XX | 13t Sprocket | HID Headlights | Steering Dampner | ITP Baja Fronts / ITP Pro's Rear | Maxxis RAZR2's all the way around!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 Old 01-23-2010, 12:50 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
458 thankyouverymuch

430 would be my next choice.

Keep both of the overpriced beetles (R8 and GTR)...and to me nothing says "I own a restaurant" more than a GTR, Ford GT or Viper (even though the Viper wasn't listed).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 54 Old 01-23-2010, 12:52 PM

....but if I were you I would move 1st. You're house isn't big enough for double desker parking.

Hey, you could always open a restaurant.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 54 Old 01-23-2010, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

This is actually the car I want...

oh... and i'm in negotiations trying to find a 5000sqrt warehouse to put all this stuff lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Honda TRX700XX | 13t Sprocket | HID Headlights | Steering Dampner | ITP Baja Fronts / ITP Pro's Rear | Maxxis RAZR2's all the way around!
post #5 of 54 Old 01-23-2010, 01:01 PM

Yeah, that car is badass, but good luck on buying that one.

Ferrari's sound better than any other car IMO.

post #6 of 54 Old 01-23-2010, 01:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
Yeah, that car is badass, but good luck on buying that one.

Ferrari's sound better than any other car IMO.
SW's is an '05. I found an '04 for $92k. The twin turbo kit his has on it i think is between 25-30k. His wheels were another 7k probably. So for $135k-ish.... and 1250 ALL WHEEL DRIVE HP to the ground... i'd be game for that! I just really want a white one. Like this '09... (however, this '09 is $204k)

post #7 of 54 Old 01-23-2010, 01:18 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
How about this... I know it's not a "car" but it sure would crush the crap out of any exotic... won't catch it, but then I'd just wait till you park. Besides a nice vintage SS396 Chevelle would do just fine for me.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Last edited by roadkill; 09-06-2010 at 12:11 PM.
post #8 of 54 Old 01-23-2010, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
How about this... I know it's not a "car" but it sure would crush the crap out of any exotic... won't catch it, but then I'd just wait till you park. Besides a nice vintage SS396 Chevelle would do just fine for me.

roadkill
I'll pick up one of those if i end up buying a bigger boat. Speaking of bigger boats.... I think i've watched this same video 20 times this week...

That's what they pull this boat with...

post #9 of 54 Old 01-23-2010, 01:35 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
OK... Now I officially want the boat too.

roadkill

"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters

post #10 of 54 Old 01-23-2010, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
OK... Now I officially want the boat too.

roadkill
all you need is $2M

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode