Any crazy get away stories? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 01-26-2010, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any crazy get away stories?

anyone out there ever try to outrun police or any angry people who didnt like where you were riding? and get away...or even caught?

lets hear your story
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 PM

I can't, their still looking for me. SSSHHHHH! You haven't seen me!

08 TRX700XX
88 LT500R QUADZILLA
06 DVX400 (Son's)
06 TRX250EX (Wife's)
post #3 of 29 Old 01-26-2010, 10:42 PM

dido above

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS

post #4 of 29 Old 01-26-2010, 10:52 PM

OK! here's a got away one, yea there's more too! Of both!
Late one night some buddies and I were bombing around the backroads doing everything we should not have been doing and come upon a railroad crossing and through our bloodshot eyes see that classic railroad crossing sign. Thinking of how cool that would look in my garage I whip the car back around and nose it up to the sign post. In retrospect I'm pretty sure that between the aluminum cans falling out of the car and me throwing my tool box on hood of the car woke the dead or at least the old farmer down the road. I climbed up on the hood to start unbolting the sign and got half way when I heard some faint yelling then a really loud blast. It sounded like someone threw a handful of pebbles into the bushes to our left, but it was the one that hit the sign over my head that drove the point home. My buddies start to freak and jump in the car, I throw my tool box back in the trunk and we left dust clouds as we tore out of there. The car was silent except for the roar of the dual exhausts for about half mile then we erupted into laughter that lasted all the way home. No, we never tried that again.

08 TRX700XX
88 LT500R QUADZILLA
06 DVX400 (Son's)
06 TRX250EX (Wife's)
post #5 of 29 Old 01-26-2010, 11:05 PM Thread Starter

lol was that noise you heard a gunshot by any chance?
post #6 of 29 Old 01-26-2010, 11:06 PM

got away: ok fine since VFM went i guess i can. we were out doing some street drag racing late one night and my buddy (chadm530) got out to do a arm drop. took off and heard the cops on the way well he got left there for awhile hiding in the bushes till the heat dies down and i could get him.

didnt: late at night driving down interstate 5 going home car was following me with their brights on right on my a$$. i breaked the stayed so i though it was some stupid kids messing with me so i droped a few gears and after a buck twenty they hit there lights. nice guys nice guys.

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS
post #7 of 29 Old 01-26-2010, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

haha i bet that ticket was expensive!

alright its my turn...so this was awhile back but i was at work and was getting a ride home from a buddy when work closed. my friend is pretty crazy. so anyways he picks me up and we're driving back home and he decides to be funny and blows a stop sign. well of course there was a cop behind us..and my friend being the dumbass he is stayed on the gas and before i had time to take in what was happening we were in a police chase! it was 11:30 at night fyi..so anyways im crapping my pants and my friend is determinded to get away and we did! haha we lost him in MY NEIGHBORHOOD and my buddy parks on my driveway! we didnt even bother trying to open the garage door so we just ran in the backyard and hid under some trees for what seemed like forever..when we came back out front my buddies car was gone! lol so he ended up going down to the police station and turned himself him..i love him to death but was an idiot! to this day he still doesnt have an answer for why he ran
post #8 of 29 Old 01-26-2010, 11:19 PM

haha...good one
post #9 of 29 Old 01-26-2010, 11:27 PM

Here's a Didn't

One Sunday afternoon I'm on my way to a laundry mat just carving some curves in my Z28 when I pass a county sheriff goin the other way. I see his brake lights go on and he tries to turn around but gets caught up waiting for the slow moving parade I passed just a few minutes earlier. So I drop the hammer again put some distance between us. I still don't see him after a few minutes, so I turn where I would have needed to anyways and continue through some more corners. I round the bend and here comes one of his buddies straight at me from the other way, he slides his car across the road to cut me off. With no place to go and no time to get there I have to throw my car sideways and slide right up next to him, our passenger doors separated by three feet and we just look at each other almost relishing the moment. Of course he was having more fun than I was, he gets out and requests my drivers license and registration and about four minutes later the first guy finally catches up to issue me my invitation.

08 TRX700XX
88 LT500R QUADZILLA
06 DVX400 (Son's)
06 TRX250EX (Wife's)
post #10 of 29 Old 01-27-2010, 12:08 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
got away: 10:00 me and my ferinds took my dads truck (me driving) and we went to have some fun at the school. so we start doing donuts f^@# up the place so after a hour of bashing aroud the one person inthe building come out and sees us so we booked it. they were looking for us for 3 days. and u can still se the lawn all ruted out cause of us........

not: so my quad was at my ferinds house for 3 days... this kid on a black and white 400ex starts going up and down the street so someone called the cops. by the time they came (10 min) he was gone and i was just toping of the tank on the xx. so t\the cops sees the xx in the back of his house and starts saying that someone compained that a red and black quad was racing down the street so i tell him how could it be me if my engine isnt even warm and the fresh snow around it dosent have any tracks..... well he still took the plate #, my adress, and my keys (got them back when he spoke to my dad). so now when ever there is a call for a red and black quad hes gona come to my house first.....WTF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode