racing is cool...........but, - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old 02-17-2010, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
racing is cool...........but,

It must be racing season, or something, because most guys are riding to test their bikes or riding to test the course. That's cool, and I wish them all lots of luck, but, I (not being a racer, just a rider) would like to hear how your xx is working out on the trails. I've only had mine a couple of months and half that time I've been under 2-4 feet of snow, so, I've only got to ride mine a few times. I don't ride to test my bike, the course, or myself. I ride to enjoy my bike, the trail, and myself. I appologize if I'm sounding blunt, just want to hear from another joy rider'.

2008 honda700xx
2007 honda250ex(wifes)
2009 FORD F150 supercab

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"KEEP EM' STOCK, KEEP EM' LONGER!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 02-17-2010, 09:56 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I think that this is the best trail quad I have ever had. It does awesome on the technical stuff and has pleanty of torque and ground clearance. When you go riding with your SRA buddies in the rocks listen for the skidplate twang behind you....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 35 Old 02-17-2010, 09:58 PM Thread Starter

I might miss hearing that from mine.That's what I'm used to. lol

2008 honda700xx
2007 honda250ex(wifes)
2009 FORD F150 supercab

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 35 Old 02-17-2010, 10:03 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #5 of 35 Old 02-17-2010, 10:07 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Did 2 races of 3 hour XC last year . Still got the silly grin. I posted racing the 700xx 7 months ago.Some people thought I was mad. Guess what the 700xx runs it's best in the worst and tightest conditions. You say you ride for fun , me too!. There are lot's of classes in XC. Enjoy the tree dodging.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #6 of 35 Old 02-17-2010, 10:09 PM Thread Starter

That was my last bike too. I wasn't lucky enough to have a newer one with reverse either. So I'm really looking forward to this summer.

2008 honda700xx
2007 honda250ex(wifes)
2009 FORD F150 supercab

post #7 of 35 Old 02-17-2010, 10:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
well as a joy rider I love my gal "Black Betty" as I call her. Where we ride in PA has a lot of whoops, rocks,fireroads and fun hill climbs. I have been through it all with her and she makes it everywhere! Myself and Nash04 have posted some videos. This is my first quad and l am very very impressed. But I don't know any better since I hear straight axles are so different. There is nothing I fear on her...well a few hills where we ride but getting there. I went to Hatfield last Oct and it was a great time. Its very muddy there and still went through it all. I do like to push myself but I also started riding in June and ride with those that have been riding for years so they help me be more aggressive at learning what me and my machine can do! Its fun to accomplish a personal gain such as getting past a fear and feeling the rush...

I hope this is a good start....

I love the trails and see how well I can handle the technical so I am trying trail racing but not to try to race for first but enjoy my riding... this is something I enjoy not competing...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #8 of 35 Old 02-17-2010, 10:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
Did 2 races of 3 hour XC last year . Still got the silly grin. I posted racing the 700xx 7 months ago.Some people thought I was mad. Guess what the 700xx runs it's best in the worst and tightest conditions. You say you ride for fun , me too!. There are lot's of classes in XC. Enjoy the tree dodging.
I'm sorry if I offended in any way. I think racing is cool, but I like stopping to laugh at my buddies stuck in the mud, or stopping just to B.S. I think I'm getting cabin fever, I want this snow gone.. I have 2 new bikes in my garage and can't ride.

2008 honda700xx
2007 honda250ex(wifes)
2009 FORD F150 supercab

post #9 of 35 Old 02-17-2010, 10:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
I agree I like to stop and enjoy nature and the surroundings...my riding buddy Doug is the same way. Nash04 will tell you we stop to often and sometimes I have to agree. Is Acme close to Pottsville or Pocono area?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #10 of 35 Old 02-17-2010, 10:21 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyg700xx View Post
I'm sorry if I offended in any way. I think racing is cool, but I like stopping to laugh at my buddies stuck in the mud, or stopping just to B.S. I think I'm getting cabin fever, I want this snow gone.. I have 2 new bikes in my garage and can't ride.
You will never offend me, If you just love to ride with your buddies.
You just do it.
But if you race you get to laugh at Pro's when there stuck. Nothing better than being on a 700xx and lapping a stuck Pro on a works ride.
My theory is just enjoy the Bugger !

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode