User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old 02-20-2010, 09:06 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
pissed Annoying Harley riders...

Does anyone else notice that as soon as a guy buys a Harley he becomes an instant hard ass? I work with and have friends that walk around like they have ten pound nuts because they own Harleys. I've been riding dirt/road for over ten years. One of my friends recently bought a Harley and now he knows everything about riding and tells me "come talk to me when you get a real bike." A guy at work told me about Harley's new technology where when the bike over heats it shuts down a cylinder and sucks air through the motor to cool it down. I just started laughing, I'm sorry but I think the bikes are junk. Another thing is they have to wear Harley everything. Hats, boots, vests, shirts, jackets, its all just silly to me. Sorry, just venting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by xx700xx; 09-22-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 02-20-2010, 10:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Some people just don't have interesting personalities and think there toys can represent there ego, It goes for more than Harley Riders. But yea, I feel ya. Those people are annoying.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Last edited by smo0oth1; 02-20-2010 at 01:12 PM. Reason: grammar
post #3 of 35 Old 02-20-2010, 11:45 AM

Somethink that getting a harley is like the golden ticket to some exculsive club.

Harley had done alot of improvments thoughout the years making them up to par with some Jap cruiser bikes. As for the owners...they quickly forget what put harley in trouble in the first place.

$tock

"Fonda Don't Have a motor in the back of her HONDA" - Sir Mix-a-Lot

post #4 of 35 Old 02-20-2010, 12:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I agree. I met a few Harley guys that were decent, like my old roommate. Someone told me though it is the persona of owning a Harley, just like owning a corvette. Needless to say I told the guy off, b/c that was retarded. He gave me crap for having a rice rocket, and an old norton. I said atleast I didn't have to stop every 75 miles to fill up like he did, my bike didn't cost 27K brand new, and I dont have to check every bolt on the bike to make sure it didn't loosen after every ride. And also, my riding gear would go with any bike, where his could only go with his overpriced motorcycle. Then I had a guy just like you did, buy a bike and he changed. This guy was a prick to begin with, and he had a boulevard 800 beforehand I think, well he bought like a 2003 harley for 12.2K and it had 19000 miles on it (IDK what it is but its the harley's version of the gold wing). Anyway, he said once i got off my play toy I could become a man and buy a harley. I told him id rather eat my own crap then buy something overpriced just b/c it had a name on it.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #5 of 35 Old 02-20-2010, 12:52 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crwh45 View Post
And also, my riding gear would go with any bike, where his could only go with his overpriced motorcycle.
Got a laugh outta this.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #6 of 35 Old 02-20-2010, 01:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to NineLivez2Go
Whats the difference between a harley and a hoover vacuum?
post #7 of 35 Old 02-20-2010, 02:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLivez2Go View Post
Whats the difference between a harley and a hoover vacuum?
They both suck but the Hoover will last longer and is more dependable

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #8 of 35 Old 02-20-2010, 02:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to NineLivez2Go
Close, but no.

Its the position of the dirt bag.
post #9 of 35 Old 02-20-2010, 03:47 PM

So much hate here...Harley owner for 10+ years and I don't consider myself a dirt bag know-it-all or my bike to "suck." My softail NEVER has problems.

IMO there are douche bag owners of every brand that give all owners of that brand or particular model a bad name. Over-generalize a little more...Without first-hand experience, one has no room to talk. I know of stuck-up Honda owners that think that Honda is a gift from God. Same with Chevy owners, and so on...

2008 TRX700XX
Renthal 13t - Honda Racing nerfs - Honda Racing MX bumper - Shockpros - HID conversion
post #10 of 35 Old 02-20-2010, 04:14 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
No hate from me. For me a bigger douchbage group would be the Chrysler 300 and Magnum wannabe a ghangsta owners:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode