Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 Old 02-24-2010, 06:33 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Attention Orange County, NY Rider and all

Picked up my bike this morning from OCC and they did a very good job on my front fenders, their brackets are built strong and are easy to put on/off. Will post pictures with my new fenders this weekend.
While I was there, spoke to Mike B about building some other parts for our bike; front bumpers with special designs i.e. ram face with its horns/antlers setup as the grab bars, skull face or devils face again with it's horns setup as the grab bar and he stated they can do that. Also showed him the full netted nerf bars from Portugal and he stated if he had a bike to work with, they could build us those nerf bars, basically he's willing to work with us as long as he has a bike to work with.

Here's Mike address; [email protected]
I for one am really interested in the Nerf Bars and the Ram front bumper.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 Old 02-24-2010, 06:35 PM Thread Starter

By the way, they'll work with the person that loans the bike for their fittings

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #3 of 49 Old 02-24-2010, 10:51 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
gota ask my dad and we dont have a trailer...

post #4 of 49 Old 02-24-2010, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

If you're not too far from them, I'm pretty sure Mike would pick it up for you but wait since we need more response from the members that they want parts made from them or else it won't be worth their time and money.

post #5 of 49 Old 02-25-2010, 12:09 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
make one of them vote things for it.......i want it
post #6 of 49 Old 02-25-2010, 01:57 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I live quite a distance away. However, I'm usually out of the country for close to 4 months at a time, so I'd be willing to possibly work something out if they need it for a long period of time.

2008 TRX700XX - gray & stock
2009 Rancher 420FPE
post #7 of 49 Old 02-25-2010, 07:34 AM Thread Starter

OK Created a Poll, now we just need to pass the word around the members.

post #8 of 49 Old 02-25-2010, 03:25 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
I would be interested but only if they build parts nobody else builds.
Like I can buy 3 differant brands of a-arms but not find an ali shifter or rear brake pedal.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #9 of 49 Old 02-25-2010, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

Yeah! I would really like to have a front bumper that has a Joker's face in the center and its ears to be the grab bar portion, think that it would look cool and different. OCC has the machines that can design those.

post #10 of 49 Old 02-25-2010, 09:06 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I'd be willing to lend mine more than likely. See what the demand would be. I live about an hour from there, and travel thru there all the time. Now that my winter scramble series is over, I am getting ready to rip everything apart anyway, but I could probably wait. Was planning on freshening up the piston and rings maybe, and just tearing everything down to celan everything up, and a possible powder coat.
Nash, when you said you were going there in another thread, I thought you meant for a street bike, What did you have done to the 700?

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode