Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Recovered Stolen Quad

6K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  CHAINSAW372 
#1 · (Edited)
November 2008 my brand new trx 300 was stolen from my garage. That is when i became awhere of the fact homeowners insurance does not cover atv's.:birds: I did the usual, filed a police report and waited. As time passed i figured some meth head parted it out.

On Tuesday, February 23, i got the call from the police dept. They had found my quad about a mile from my house on a hunting lease. Drove 2 hours to pick it up, and to my surprise it was in perfect condition. So, here it is 16 months later and i got my quad back:yay:

Just hope the wife does not force me to sell the 700, oh wait.....she doesn't know i bought it.:hey:

#3 ·
Congrats on getting your quad back... in one piece. A little advice, insure them as you would your car. This insurance does cover theft.

roadkill

#5 ·
Congrats.....That must be awesome......Now see if you can help me get my Raptor 700R back...It was stolen the day we moved back to Georgia right off my trailer that was staying at our friends house near the border of Kennesaw and Acworth by highway 41...

I bought a 700XX to replace but I wouldnt mind having both for myself and my son.

#9 ·
i pay $15 a month for insurance on my trx700 ($170 a year)covers collision, gap insurance,and theft, everything except liability to other property.

#13 · (Edited)
Could have been my stolen yfz450 . I no and the cops no who took mine they busted them the same nite they stole my yfz, a friends 400ex and someones dirtbike while the dirtbike was in the back of the truck the cops chased them down and one guy jumped out and ran who we all know around here. Now get this the guy driving they put in jail but the guy that jumped out went to the police impound later that nite and stole the dirtbike again . The cops let them go the next morning because they had no evidence now . The cops knew where the atv's and dirtbike was stashed but the stupid cops let the owner "who was involed" know that they were comin as soon as they got a search warrant the next week. The crooks had almost a whole week to move the stash to a knew hiding spot and thats just what they did so noone got there rides back. The cops around here are just as crooked as the crooks are they get there cut when there sold. The head guy moving the stolen loot is an ex cop in another town close by.

Theres no tellin where my 06 yfz450 le is but I had over 12k invested. It was modded to the hilt and it was all built up in about 2months after I bought it new it had very few hours on it because I was modding away on it everyday. I had no insurance plus they stole another 4k in tools and such. I hate theives but hate the cops around here even more. Sry for the long post but I had to let it out . I'm glad you got your atv back not many ever do.

#26 ·
sorry I didnt mean to rufful any feathers

sorry if I up set you that was not what I intened to do.spell as you want. not trying to run you off or anything like that. its just easer to read and look up stuff using the search if its spelled right.I am also not looking for an internet fight thats for 12 year olds.

I am sorry you lost your quad.

but we all have 700xx so get out and ride!!

:):rock:

#27 ·
No problem lets just move on. I rode my 700 all day today and I just love it except the super high reverse. Oh and the ugly heel guards I took them off the first day I had it. I made factory lookin fender brackets to support the fenders. Looks sweet .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.