club700xx raffle?? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
View Poll Results: who would be interested in doing a raffle like this?
yes lets see what we can do to make this a reality 20 74.07%
no i think there would be to many issues 7 25.93%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 Old 03-11-2010, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
club700xx raffle??

ok couldnt sleep last night and in the darkness i came up with an idea. who here wouldnt want a little extra money to put into there xx?? heres my thought we could buy into a raffle $5 an entry pay to admins paypal account (same as getting club stickers). and at the end of the month admin does the drawing and the winner gets the money back into their paypal account. now this would take some thought an planning. we would be trusting anmin with the money and trusting them to do a fair drawing and they would have to be willing to do it as well. think about it if 100 members entered that would be a 1/100 chance at $500.
leave some feed back both good and bad please

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 03-11-2010, 01:15 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sounds good. I would be interested....... No cheating.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
post #3 of 24 Old 03-13-2010, 08:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I think it would be a great idea, but to make it fair, ADMIN, or SCUZZ, or whoever it is that would be handling the money, should get a pay out as well, to make it fair on them, b/c in cases like this, the person handling the money shouldn't enter IMO. And if people get get raffle tickets, or there name on a paper, whoever is the DEALER could video themselves or someone else picking the winning ticket from a jar. Also, could talk to the sponsors of the website, see if they would want to chip in, like a hat, or shirt, stickers, something like that, and have it go to a 2nd place and 3rd place person.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!

post #4 of 24 Old 03-14-2010, 11:46 PM

Why not include a charity in the raffle. Do half of the proceeds to a charity and half toward a gift certificate somewhere.

You could also try to get a sponsor who would donate some 700xx parts, gear, etc... and have that be the prize and everything else goes to charity.

I'd definitely be interested in taking part. I just think that legally it would make a lot of sense to consider the money you send in a donation and have a sponsor provide a prize for the raffle.

Thanks,

RP

2008 TRX 700XX
FMF 4.1 Factory Full System
UNI Air Filter
Renthal 13T Front Sprocket
Pro-Armor Dominator Black Front Bumper
Maxxis RAZR2 23x7x10 Front Tires

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 24 Old 03-15-2010, 04:26 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I would be interested if we do give some to a charity but don't forget that Paypal charges 3% for each transaction so if we all put in $5 then it would be $4.85 at the end. Basically in a way, Paypal would be making more money then the actuall winner. 3% each transaction...both ways

For the charity issue; whomever wins that month, we could give to one of his state's charity, this way we would look great in their respective state.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #6 of 24 Old 03-15-2010, 04:27 PM

Parts would be nice also :-)

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #7 of 24 Old 03-16-2010, 11:30 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash04 View Post
I would be interested if we do give some to a charity but don't forget that Paypal charges 3% for each transaction so if we all put in $5 then it would be $4.85 at the end. Basically in a way, Paypal would be making more money then the actuall winner. 3% each transaction...both ways

For the charity issue; whomever wins that month, we could give to one of his state's charity, this way we would look great in their respective state.
I'd like the idea of donating ALL the cash prize to charity with the winner picking the charity. The money could also go direct to the charity chosen by the winner. As for any parts or other items donated by sponsors, that would be another story. A donation of money to charity can go a long ways to improving our image and perhaps changing some minds about us and our sport. JMO

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #8 of 24 Old 03-16-2010, 03:48 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
I'd like the idea of donating ALL the cash prize to charity with the winner picking the charity. The money could also go direct to the charity chosen by the winner. As for any parts or other items donated by sponsors, that would be another story. A donation of money to charity can go a long ways to improving our image and perhaps changing some minds about us and our sport. JMO

roadkill
This.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #9 of 24 Old 03-16-2010, 05:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegs0
im down with what ever goes
post #10 of 24 Old 03-16-2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill View Post

roadkill
I like
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode