Don't You Hate It When.....??? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 03-16-2010, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Don't You Hate It When.....???

Damn FLAKES!.... Now let me start off by clearly stating that this is not directed at anyone here... well maybe... lol jk

.... When you have people tell you they are interested in products you are selling, and they never get back to you? They say they will purchase or get back to you on a certain date, and never even hear from them again!.... Oh well; needed to get that off my chest.. REALLY annoying...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 03-16-2010, 09:36 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #3 of 29 Old 03-16-2010, 09:40 PM

If people don't keep to what they say it makes it easy for me to write them off. If they tell me they are going to let me know by Friday and I don't hear from them by Saturday morning that's their tough luck. I move on.

2008 TRX 700XX
FMF 4.1 Factory Full System
UNI Air Filter
Renthal 13T Front Sprocket
Pro-Armor Dominator Black Front Bumper
Maxxis RAZR2 23x7x10 Front Tires

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 29 Old 03-16-2010, 09:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
Yeah, sorry too, haha. I just looked at my message about your bars to see if it was me, but it wasn't. Phew, relieved, LMAO. Keeping my set up for now though.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #5 of 29 Old 03-16-2010, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

lol...
post #6 of 29 Old 03-16-2010, 09:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
Same thing just happened to me though with a kid back home. I was going to sell him my 600RR, for 300 more than what they would give me for trade in b/c I wasn't looking to make money, and was going to help him out cuz he isn't as fortunate as I am. Well he bought another one that is 2 yrs older with 800 less miles for $700 less. I was like WTF, and in the meantime, the dealership sold the bike I was waiting to get. I wanted $300 more to make up for the taxes I would lose on not trading it in. So no more Triumph SPEEDTRIPLE for me right now :(

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #7 of 29 Old 03-16-2010, 09:43 PM

money is usually the issue and nobody wants to tell you they can't afford it. Sad but true, they probably wanted to steal it from you.

Big Kidz Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #8 of 29 Old 03-16-2010, 09:45 PM

I always consider it sold when I have money in hand, otherwise it's just part of the fun of selling stuff.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #9 of 29 Old 03-16-2010, 09:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phucknutz View Post
money is usually the issue and nobody wants to tell you they can't afford it. Sad but true, they probably wanted to steal it from you.
Yea I understand that... trust me, I am by no means a baller or anything.. I just think it's uncourteous for someone to do it... I have no problem working with people, and have done it numerous times... come on scuzz, that was a new tank... lol...

The sales of some items help with other purchases.. so when someone tells you they want something and don't come through, it kinda sucks
post #10 of 29 Old 03-16-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceballos View Post
... come on scuzz, that was a new tank... lol...

LMAO! good one!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode