Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

700xx Facebook group

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  M_Quick 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I assume some of you are members of the 700xx Facebook group. I was in the group just the other day and now I can’t find it, see it, find my notifications or anything from it. I spoke with another group member today and he can’t seem to see it either... So does anyone know what happened to it? I appears it’s now gone?

#2 ·
you cant find Honda Trx700xx on FB ?

#6 · (Edited)
Finally bit the bullet and made a FB account. And I see several 700xx pages. Is this the most popular one? Seams like the one with out the spaces might be. Idk any help appreciated.

#5 ·
Thanks, I sent a join request into club 700xx Facebook page and while viewing some of the posts I found out I was possibly banned and blocked from the 700xx Buy/sell/trade page. For what reason, idk! The admin there wrote a post stating he had to delete a video about driveshaft removal on a 700xx because 700xx’s don’t have driveshafts. I simply commented “maybe the guy meant cv shaft or axle and he made a mistake?” Well apparently that was all it took to get the boot because I literally just joined and that was my 1st and only comment on the page besides a few posts I made asking questions about buying my 700xx. Oh well I guess, He won’t have much of a group left if he blocks people for nothing. Glad I found this forum and you guys pointed out the Facebook page for this forum. Thanks!

#10 ·
I don't understand how this web site has become so slow, while the Facebook pages are active. Just the other day I found a Facebook post a few weeks old, someone with a 700xx that won't start, with a mil code 12. They posted it was a map code, which is clearly incorrect! Wasted time and money replacing wrong parts, while others told them fuel pump. If they would of posted here they would of got stirred the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.