Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Plastics Advice

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Cazadiablo 
#1 ·
Hi All. I’ve got the red and black xx. I’m going to replace my front fenders with oem plastics and am considering going with grey 2009 look. If I do, I’ll swap out the seat as well to the grey. I’m worried though that the red coils on the shocks won’t look right. Has anyone done this with any pictures? Thanks

#2 ·
As far as looking right that's up to you. I have red springs from the fox podiums on the rear of my blk&gry quad, and thought about painting the front black Elka springs red to match? I was going to use plasti dip paint, but never got around to it yet. Are you replacing the whole seat or just the cover? Hiddencomfortcamo | Philipsburg, PA 16866 makes some nice seat covers, reasonably priced.

#6 ·
It's been awhile since I've used Hidden Comfort Camo, but when I did it was around $40 and they put what ever you wanted on your choice of material.

#8 ·
Awesome 1st post! Welcome to the club :tup:

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Fantastic advice^^

While this thread has been bumped, I'd like to ask if anyone has any idea where to get replacement plastics. Mine are all scratched up from trail riding, and I was planning to get new plastics. If not, then I'll probably sand them down flat and try to wrap them with some vinyl. I am having a hard time finding plastic that is in stock any where.

Any input from the crowd?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.