Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

New L8ton Stealth bumper production

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Akunin 
#1 · (Edited)
Possible New L8ton Stealth bumper production

For starters I've only spoken with Kyle a few time via email. I don't work with him or am affiliated in anyway with his work. I'm merely a guy trying to get ahold of one of these bumpers! I've bugged him a few times trying to see if he would make more.. we might just get that chance!

So I've been going back and forth with Kyle regarding his stealth bumper design and he's going to look into making a new limited run.

So how many are interested in a new Stealth bumper?

The more interested the cheaper it could be. So ask your friends or anyone with a 700xx and let's get this thing made!

Anyone frequently posting on facebook? Please share!

This isn't an offical count but I'm just trying to see what kind of interest might be out there and if there is a decent amount of demand Kyle might get this ball rolling.

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Here's the best picture I could find. This was one of the few limited edition Club700xx L8ton Stealth Bumper.

Sent from my Couch using Tapatalk

#6 · (Edited)
They are pretty strong, but not as tough as that old oak tree I found on the side of the trail, awhile back! Folded the bumper, bent lower A-arm, and lower elka shock snaped! I can't imagine how much damaged I would of had, with a stock or cheaper bumper.

Sent from my House using Tapatalk

#9 ·
New member here. Been reading all the post for a few months gathering some info while searching for a XX. Finally found 2008 in good condition that I grabbed last week. I know aftermarket parts are scares for the XX and am hoping Kyle is willing to do a small run of the L8ton rear sway bar. If not, any suggestions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.