What's your Favorite Movie Quote & Why - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 Old 04-20-2010, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What's your Favorite Movie Quote & Why

Just like it says. What is your favorite movie quote and why so?

"It's not the years, but the mileage." Indiana Jones.

Describes me because I still feel/act like I'm 16 but I have done enough to fill a lifetime.

If you're goin' ridin', always, "Cock the Hammer!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 Old 04-20-2010, 05:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I have a few
"That Boy really is deformed." Porky's....b/c I was 6'1'' in 6th grade w/ size 13 feet.
'Miss Davis, will you go to prom with me?", "Hassum on the Lakem." Varsity Blues
One, I tried to go out w/ a teacher haha, and two, I just like the quote.

I have a few others, but can't remember the movies, so I will get to them later on haha.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #3 of 56 Old 04-20-2010, 06:12 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Jesus Quintana: You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.
The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Walter Sobchak: Eight-year-olds, Dude

The Big Lebowski is an effing classic. Any Coen movie for that matter.

Here's the scene, it's in Spanish because in English it's probably being blocked by the production company.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 56 Old 04-20-2010, 06:49 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
I have quite a few .

Days of Thunder

Duval : Hit the pace car
Cruise : What ?
Duval : Hit the pace car
Cruise ; Why ?
Duval : You've hit every other garn darn thing , I want you to be perfect !

Dodgeball

"If you can dodge a wrench , you can dodge a ball !"

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #5 of 56 Old 04-20-2010, 07:12 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Baxter got the one I like from Days of Thunder, also like the ice cream one in that movie also. ("You cant pit now, we are eating ice cream.") Here are my others:

“Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself” and “I’ll be your huckleberry”, Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) in Tombstone, my favorite movie of all time. Sometimes I wish I was alive in the Wild West.

“We went this way, he went that way, I said where’d he go? Hollywood said where’d whooooooo go!” from Top Gun. Stupid, but for some reason I crack up every time I watch that part.

Doug

2004 TRX450R, 2008 TRX700XX
(BITD #639 Quad Ironman Expert)

2015 sponsors: Teixeiratech.com, Motowoz.com, Snailmotorsports.com, My bank account.

2008 TRX700XX
2005 TRX450R
1986 TRX250R
post #6 of 56 Old 04-20-2010, 08:24 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergstrom View Post
Baxter got the one I like from Days of Thunder, also like the ice cream one in that movie also. ("You cant pit now, we are eating ice cream.") Here are my others:

“Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself” and “I’ll be your huckleberry”, Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) in Tombstone, my favorite movie of all time. Sometimes I wish I was alive in the Wild West.

“We went this way, he went that way, I said where’d he go? Hollywood said where’d whooooooo go!” from Top Gun. Stupid, but for some reason I crack up every time I watch that part.

Doug
I forgot the ice cream scene.
I also have the tombstone dvd and have "Top Gun".
There are loads more , just trying to remember them.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #7 of 56 Old 04-20-2010, 08:47 PM

BLOW
Johnny Depp (George Jung): "May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."

One of my favorite movies of all time.

"I like my women like I like my coffee.......Full of booze"!
post #8 of 56 Old 04-20-2010, 08:56 PM

Snatch:
Put a leash on her Turkish,before she gets bitten...and you don't want to get bitten now,do you sweetheart?
My fave movie!

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #9 of 56 Old 04-20-2010, 09:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
Huff, so many to choose from. I was laughing at this one the other day!

post #10 of 56 Old 04-20-2010, 09:08 PM

Pretty much any line from Blazing Saddles.

KASH 2011
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode