post #1 of 33 Old 05-05-2010, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
headscratch Most pathetic site

Hilarious!!!
http://restorestephenbaldwin.org/purpose.html

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 Old 05-05-2010, 06:56 PM

haha Haha
post #3 of 33 Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Robotaz
I don't think it's pathetic. Silly, maybe. People have their own religious views and convictions. I doubt you'd have the same judgment of these people if they were Hindu or some other religion besides Christian. It's easy to attack Christians now, even popular, but completely unacceptable if it's some other religion. Reminds me of the saying "lambs led to their own slaughter".

2008 Honda TRX700XX
2008 Yamaha Wolverine 350

post #4 of 33 Old 05-05-2010, 09:51 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #5 of 33 Old 05-05-2010, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

It looks to me more like a scam really, that is why I posted it up. I am Catholic and love what Sam Miller said:
Jewish Sam Miller on Catholics

Excerpts of an article written by Sam Miller, prominent Cleveland Jewish businessman-- who is NOT a Catholic.

Why would newspapers carry on a vendetta on one of the most important institutions that we have today in the United States , namely the Catholic Church?

Do you know--the Catholic Church educates 2.6 million students everyday at the cost to that Church of 10 billion dollars, and a savings on the other hand to the American taxpayer of 18 billion dollars. The graduates go on to graduate studies at the rate of 92%.

The Church has 230 colleges and universities in the U.S. with an enrollment of 700,000 students.

The Catholic Church has a non-profit hospital system of 637 hospitals, which account for hospital treatment of 1 out of every 5 people--not just Catholics--in the United States today

But the press is vindictive and trying to totally denigrate in every way the Catholic Church in this country. They have blamed the disease of pedophilia on the Catholic Church, which is as irresponsible as blaming adultery on the institution of marriage.

Let me give you some figures that Catholics should know and remember. For example, 12% of the 300 Protestant clergy surveyed admitted to sexual intercourse with a parishioner; 38% acknowledged other inappropriate sexual contact in a study by the United Methodist Church, 41.8% of clergy women reported unwanted sexual behavior; 17% of laywomen have been sexually harassed.

Meanwhile, 1.7% of the Catholic clergy has been found guilty of pedophilia. 10% of the Protestant ministers have been found guilty of pedophilia. This is not a Catholic Problem.

A study of American priests showed that most are happy in the priesthood and find it even better than they had expected, and that most, if given the choice, would choose to be priests again in face of all this obnoxious PR the church has been receiving.

The Catholic Church is bleeding from self-inflicted wounds. The agony that Catholics have felt and suffered is not necessarily the fault of the Church. You have been hurt by a small number of wayward priests that have probably been weeded out by now.

Walk with your shoulders high and you head higher. Be a proud member of the most important non-governmental agency in the United States. Then remember what Jeremiah said: 'Stand by the roads, and look and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is and walk in it, and find rest for your souls'. Be proud to speak up for your faith with pride and reverence and learn what your Church does for all other religions.

Be proud that you're a Catholic.

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #6 of 33 Old 05-05-2010, 10:20 PM

Be sure to post your sources.

Sometimes 93% of facts are made up all the time.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 33 Old 05-05-2010, 10:25 PM

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot. Larry The Cable Guy

Popular? What exactly are you referring to Robotaz?

KASH 2011
post #8 of 33 Old 05-05-2010, 10:39 PM

My non-Crown Royal response:

The press have a financial agenda, and they have a political agenda.

1. They (the New York Times) need to sell their papers, their television spots and their Web sites, and Catholic sex abuse is something that sells. The people love hypocrisy and juicy stories.

2. It is fashionable to decry the necessity of celibacy, and all these stories are being used to prove that it is a mistake to continue the vow of celibacy as a prerequisite to the priesthood.

[now on to Crown Royal]

I don't smoke, but if I had something I would roll it.

Wave it in the air.

You know how we do.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #9 of 33 Old 05-05-2010, 10:53 PM

I wouldn't have made that connection, maybe because I am protestant. I just wouldn't have looked at publicizing the wrongful acts of an individual as an attack on Christianity. To me it would be saying more about the selection process. Which I have no clue what that entails not being Catholic.

KASH 2011
post #10 of 33 Old 05-06-2010, 06:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Robotaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEHonda View Post
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot. Larry The Cable Guy

Popular? What exactly are you referring to Robotaz?
This politically correct atmosphere in America has created a lot of resentment for the predominant religion, race, lifestyle, etc. and left the majority open for ridicule and attack. I'm not a disgruntled Christian. I'm just watching a sick psychological phenomenon unfolding in America and concerned. I would hate to taint the atmosphere here with my own socio-political dissertation on how F-ed up America is getting so I will pass on that. I am only saying that the site that was linked is just people trying to respond to open attacks on their religion. Anyone who practices what they preach would do the same. Is it just a scam? Maybe.

2008 Honda TRX700XX
2008 Yamaha Wolverine 350
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode