LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 05-06-2010, 01:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Airport scanners these days....

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-b...-92971929.html

Quote:
MIA worker assaults colleague who made crack at genitalia after walk through machine

Quote:
Perhaps the new airport body scanners are a bit too revealing. A TSA worker in Miami was arrested for assault after police say he attacked a colleague who'd made fun of his small genitalia after he walked through one of the new high-tech security scanners during a recent training session.

Rolando Negrin, 44, was busted for assault after things got ugly at Miami International Airport between Negrin and some of his fellow Transportation Security Administration workers.

Sources say Negrin stepped into the machine during the training session and became embarrassed and angry when a supervisor started cracking jokes about his manhood, made visible by the new machine.

A fight broke out, and Negrin went after one of the other TSA workers.
Negrin was arrested and booked into Miami-Dade County Jail. His arrest photo (above) shows him wearing his blue TSA shirt at the time of the arrest.

The attack may be the first piece of proof that the new scanners may be leaving too little to the imagination.
The $170,000 machines, which were introduced last year, took some heat from fliers who weren't quite ready to show their bod to government employees.

But if this latest incident is any indication, the scanners sound like good news for anti-terrorism and bad news for less-than-average men.
Cliffs: I see yer nutz

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 05-06-2010, 02:09 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When it comes to an airport I could care less if the workers can see my manly parts as long as I'm safe. I'll just have to remember to take some Enzyte, so I can be "Smiling Bob" on that day.

TRX700XX
-UNI Air Filter
-2Bros Exhaust
-2 Bros Juice Box
-13T Sprocket
-Pro Armor Fat Pegs (Black)

Last edited by TRX_Sixpac_700xx; 05-12-2010 at 03:03 PM.
post #3 of 10 Old 05-06-2010, 02:11 PM Thread Starter

Just walk through with your thumb sticking out your zipper.

Yeah.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 10 Old 05-07-2010, 12:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
lmao, Now every woman in North America knows Roland Negrin has a small penis! Damnit

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
post #5 of 10 Old 05-07-2010, 12:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
think I might need to get a part time job at the airport!!! lmfao

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #6 of 10 Old 05-07-2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagirl71 View Post
Someone needs to put this on a TV prank show. Get a bunch of people to gather around a fake scanner and when somebody walks through, point at the screen and giggle, then look up at the person walking, and back at the screen chuckling.

TRX700XX
-UNI Air Filter
-2Bros Exhaust
-2 Bros Juice Box
-13T Sprocket
post #7 of 10 Old 05-07-2010, 12:49 PM

Send a message via MSN to Xstriker
I feel kinda bad for the guy.... he just got slammed by his co-workers and now the whole nation know's about it... if you ask me his co-workers are a bunch of jack asses. how much money do you think he'll get out of the lawsuit he'll file for sexual harassment? 6 figures?

08 TRX 700XX
HMF Full Performance Exhaust
EHS Programmer
11/16 L8ton Swaybar
Skat~Trak Haulers 20X10X10
ITP T-9 Pro Series Wheel 10X7 4.0 + 3.0 Polished
Alba Pro Elite Nerfs
Trail Tech Vapor Speedo/odom
post #8 of 10 Old 05-07-2010, 01:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xstriker View Post
... if you ask me his co-workers are a bunch of jack asses.
Who wouldn't want to mess with a co-worker about that? I wouldn't have done it in front of everyone, but I would have done it for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagirl71 View Post
Yeah, but remeber....what has been seen cannot be un-seen. I'm sure in that job you would see some horrific stuff.

Octogenarian Conference of 73 people coming through....

post #9 of 10 Old 05-07-2010, 01:05 PM

Yeah, but remeber....what has been seen cannot be un-seen. I'm sure in that job you would see some horrific stuff.

Octogenarian Conference of 73 people coming through....[/quote]

Just like a gynecologist, for every hot chick that you see, there are probably 100 that you don't want to see.

TRX700XX
-UNI Air Filter
-2Bros Exhaust
-2 Bros Juice Box
-13T Sprocket
post #10 of 10 Old 05-07-2010, 01:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
yeah I can feel for the guy, theres a guy here that once when we were all at a bar, we were pretty drunk... I was talking to these girls at the bar and told them how huge that some of my co workers were...(yes they did hook up, no I wasn't telling facts just helping them out and yes my hubby was there too) so this other guy was so trashed he decided to show us all he was part of the "huge" club...well none of ever saw a penis that small...honestly didnt think they came "that" size...well its three years later and he still has the guys here busting him...he does laugh about it too..so I can see why the guy exploded...people can be cruel... unfortunatley the pay it forward world we wish we lived in exists but only thing being paid forward is meaness not kindness...

as for the money from a lawsuit he deserves it!I just hope he does good with it! The managers of these employees better make examples of the asses that made fun of this guy..they should not of allowed it to get to this point...its a poor example to allow that to happen and make the guy who got beat up become the victim here.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode