Does anyone else get a Chub thinking about the F150 Raptor - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 79 Old 05-11-2010, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to crwh45
Does anyone else get a Chub thinking about the F150 Raptor

As I am sure everyone knows I am in love with the raptor. I am in the talks with DaGirl to try and get some invoice prices haha. But it looks like after reading the new MotorTrend that they are actually going to come out with a SuperCrew, which I currently have a SuperCab F150 which is fine for me. But got to thinking, WHEN I get the Raptor, it would be fun to scare the shit out of 3 to 4 other full size adults LMAO, even though the box will be a foot shorter. Just kidding, I would still get the SuperCrew and sacrifice the few inches of leg room for the passenger in the back for another foot of BED, afterall I would use this as my apartment as well. I was just wondering who out there gets excited over this sort of thing, as well as who has some vehicles that are lifted or not.

I had a 2001 F150 that I put a 24V cummins in, 8 inches suspension with 4 inch body lift, set of 38 and 44" super swampers, twin turbo w/ ethanol injection when needed, plus 5" exhaust and the bully dog programmer that you could adjust on the fly. (9mpg so I got rid of it when fuel hit 4.37 when I got back from deployment in '08)
A 1978 F100/Ranger w/ a 3 inch body lift and 33's with the straight 6 300. The thing is amazing, lost the oil plug and drove for god knows how long, noticed it was gone one day when i went to change the oil, put a new one in, some new royal purple and she fired right up...it's a beast haha.
Then a 2001 Ranger 4x4 Offroad w/ just a 4 inch body lift, thought it was ugly after i did it.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 79 Old 05-11-2010, 10:29 PM

^^^

2008 trx700xx
dg steel series nerf bars
13t renthal
3D powertip
razrs on her feet
~If it aint got a wing, you aint got a prayer... RIDE RED!!~

Last edited by b.courtney_700xx; 05-12-2010 at 12:01 AM.
post #3 of 79 Old 05-11-2010, 10:36 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
I love that truck...they sure picked a good name.

734 09 Raptor
Meglodon by Bo,KW springs, Web 4 Cam, 54mm TB, 105.5mm CP cylinder, 14:1 CP,Barkers Inframe,Dynatek Coil,PC V,Dynatek Programable ignition,CCP stabilizer,+5 swinger,Boss Noss Sys, Direct Drive Lock-up, KDS Evac valve,HID Light conversion,SPAL fan
Tuned by EHS Racing 78hp 55Tq

post #4 of 79 Old 05-11-2010, 11:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
lol, Surprised there wasn't a name infringement lawsuit to go with it.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
post #5 of 79 Old 05-11-2010, 11:44 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
The F150 with the cummins had a 6 speed manual, and boy oh boy, I could put her in 4x4 and smoke the shit out of the 38's LOL. I had to of my best memories in that truck (besides parking LMAO). I was at a red light when this puny integra pulls up next to me and the kid had his hat on sideways with the brim straight out. His girl was cute, and he was playing some RAP (I hate RAP), sounded like he hat a rat pack (glass pack) muffler on it, and he kept revving it up. So I switched the dog over to extreme, held onto the brake and dropped the clutch, started smoking the back tires while a huge cloud of smoke came out of the pipe, turned green, let off the brake and smoked his ass to the next light. He was like WTF, haha. Looked like they were smoking in there when I got done w/ them haha, and he took off at the next light and the old cummins beat him again, haha. I loved the acceleration on that beast, except I didn't like the 9mpg or the 77mph tops speed LOL. The other great memory is I was going thru the wendy's drive thru (they had an overhang of 10'1'' if I remember correctly and the truck stood 9'7'' with 44s (had air horns on top)) so that is the only drive thru I'd go to. I was ordering and felt a little bump, I was like WTF was that, my gf said the same. Looked in the mirror and nothing, started pulling around and I was dragging a honda or toyota accord/camry not sure what it was. The guy came up too fast and slammed into my ball on my hitch, and it went thru his hood while he was hitting the brakes, and the car recoiled so the ball was attatched to his hood now LOL. Tried to blame me and the cops got out the security footage from Wendy's and were laughing their asses off. I miss that truck. Had a set of 152db train air horns on there.....they were amazing LOL

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #6 of 79 Old 05-11-2010, 11:45 PM

Dude, I get a chub when it rains, I'm probably not the right guy to answer this question.

LOL

2008 TRX 700XX
FMF 4.1 Factory Full System
UNI Air Filter
Renthal 13T Front Sprocket
Pro-Armor Dominator Black Front Bumper
Maxxis RAZR2 23x7x10 Front Tires

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 79 Old 05-12-2010, 07:57 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I am pretty excited about the new 2011 Mustang too. V6 305hp and looks really nice. I am going to test one this weekend.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
post #8 of 79 Old 05-12-2010, 09:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Robotaz
Yeah, the Raptor and the 2011 Mustang both excite me. I would like to have both in my garage.

crwh45, what you said about losing the drain plug in your 300 I6 is hilarious. I lost oil pressure once because the timing gears had blown and clogged the pump screen. When the idiot in the town where I was stuck fixed it, he didn't clean the screen. Anyway, I lost pressure and drove 75 miles with no oil pump. LOL!!!! Got home, dropped the pan(which was a total bitch), replaced the pump, oiled her up, started it. Runs perfectly to this day. That engine is indestructible. Oh by the way, that happened with 275,000 miles on it and it's running fine now with almost 290,000. Doesn't burn a drop of oil.

2008 Honda TRX700XX
2008 Yamaha Wolverine 350
post #9 of 79 Old 05-12-2010, 12:13 PM

2011 mustang is gonna be sick. The GT is finally getting a 5.0.
post #10 of 79 Old 05-12-2010, 02:40 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
i want the f-150 raptor with the 6.0 v8 triton i can't go diesel cause the close diesel pump is 20 miles away. if i got a pick up id just get a f-150 super crew with the 5.4 and try to build that up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode