World Government - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 05-12-2010, 06:00 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
World Government

I would like to know who here thinks we are being set up for a world government? (Where the Constitution is no longer valid.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 05-12-2010, 09:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Robotaz
Look, the Constitution only allows the Federal government to provide border security and arbitrate state disputes. Obviously what it is and what's right and legal got thrown out the window many, many years ago. Big Brother will do whatever it wants regardless of any useless Constitution and we'll do nothing about it. In summary, the Constitution is already no longer valid.

2008 Honda TRX700XX
2008 Yamaha Wolverine 350
post #3 of 22 Old 05-12-2010, 10:00 AM Thread Starter

So is your answer yes then? I know this is a touchy subject to some. I just wanted to know what others thought. This is while we still can now the FCC has come out and said the internet is now a public utility and will regulate it.

post #4 of 22 Old 05-12-2010, 10:12 AM

Whether there is a world government depends on whether the most powerful individuals want one. We have no choice. The questions of whether that will happen or whether the Constitution will no longer be valid are two different questions because the Constitution is already no longer valid, whereas there is not yet a world government. Buy guns and party like it's 1999.

2008 Honda TRX700XX
post #5 of 22 Old 05-12-2010, 10:21 AM Thread Starter

Gotcha!
post #6 of 22 Old 05-12-2010, 11:44 AM

i dont know if id say the constitution is no longer valid? you can still buy guns and have the right to party due to that peice of paper. im not sure exactly what your thought process was there but when you start to say its useless and throw your hands up, that is when the preverbial shit is gonna hit the fan and it will truely be useless. even tho it has been violated it is still in effect and as long at least a majority of the people still hold on to its ideas our govenment and are willing to fight for that peice of paper big brother cannot disregaurd it. its the people that are throwing up their hands that are truely throwing out the Constitution. i for one am willing to stand and fight for what i believe in wether its the Constitution or my family or anything in between. what we need is simply put more strong minded individuals willing to do more than say what they think but be willing to defend it to the death. IMO of course.

2008 trx700xx
dg steel series nerf bars
13t renthal
3D powertip
razrs on her feet
~If it aint got a wing, you aint got a prayer... RIDE RED!!~
post #7 of 22 Old 05-12-2010, 11:53 AM

I don't fight for a nonexistent Constitution any more. I fight for what it was built upon: a way of life and an ethical mode of thought. They will never ever take away guns because the Constitution granted the individual the right to bear arms. The individual, in Constitution terminology is synonymous with the modern term "State". This was to allow your state the right to defend itself from another. However, when the IRS was created it was provided the right to tax the individual also, meaning the State you live in, not you personally. Due to twisting of terminology and the complete and utter fabrication of a legal basis the IRS is now able to collect taxes from you as a single person, which is actually illegal according to the Constitution (further proving it is gone). If they say that guns were never intended to be granted to individual people, then they will also have to stop collecting taxes on individual people. We know this will never happen. Guns will ALWAYS be left in the hands of individual Americans so that the Federal government can continue illegally taxing you as an individual. You would have already lost the right to bear personal arms if it weren't for our good buddies at the IRS. If you believe that you are able to keep your guns because the Constitution says so then you are a bought and paid for pawn in my opinion. The key is to learn. The more people learn the more we have a chance of collectively bringing the Constitution back. Until people accept that it is just a staging platform and is actually not at all relevant, we will continue backsliding, thus making it harder and harder to ever recover it.

2008 Honda TRX700XX

Last edited by Robotaz; 05-12-2010 at 12:01 PM.
post #8 of 22 Old 05-12-2010, 12:03 PM

how can you say the nonexistent-Constitution then, in the next sentence say they will never take guns because of the Constitution. in a way your entire post is contradicting itself. if the Constitution was no longer valid then it would not matter what it stated about individuals and State. the government could simply seperate the two terms and do as they wished and take our guns and still collect our taxes.

2008 trx700xx
13t renthal
3D powertip
razrs on her feet
post #9 of 22 Old 05-12-2010, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.courtney_700xx View Post
how can you say the nonexistent-Constitution then, in the next sentence say they will never take guns because of the Constitution. in a way your entire post is contradicting itself. if the Constitution was no longer valid then it would not matter what it stated about individuals and State. the government could simply seperate the two terms and do as they wished and take our guns and still collect our taxes.
Because the "Constitution" is a platform for the Federal government to use. I'm saying that the term is still used to inflict what the Fed wishes. Their IRS is legal according to their "Constitution". Well, so are guns. That's what I'm saying. The real Constitution does not provide you the right to have guns in your home unless your state government allows it. You would be considered a member of its state militia. The real Constitution does not in any way mention what the state can or cannot do to regulate your personal use of guns. It only mentions that the Federal government has to maintain the right of each state to defend itself with its own militia. The concept of the Federal government even talking to us about our personal firearms as if they have any right is complete insanity. It goes on because nobody knows the difference anymore.

2008 Honda TRX700XX
post #10 of 22 Old 05-12-2010, 01:15 PM

the 2nd admendment to the constitution states seperatly that we have the right to bear arms and a free states right to a militia this appears to me to be two seperate things i do not see where the people are being refered to as a state? and just to be clear im on the same team as you so im not trying to pick on you or target you just entertaining myself

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2008 trx700xx
13t renthal
3D powertip
razrs on her feet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode