User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 05-19-2010, 01:09 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ChadH67
Finally Going Home

After 50 day's of stairing at a Oil Rig, I am finally going home!!!

I cant wait to get my baby out of the garage and head down to Busco, sad thing is I have a ton of stuff to do before I can play, My wife just bought us a new house and we have to hustle to close by the 27th. But you best belive I will find time to ride my baby, also planning to go down to EHS and have the Big 3 installed and put on the dyno

Anybody wanna join me at busco get up with me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-19-2010, 07:04 AM

glad to here it. now go out and ride and burn off that..........

hate typing- love riding
post #3 of 7 Old 05-19-2010, 09:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
If your wife has already picked the house and everything, let her do everything else....when she asks why you aren't helping, tell her so it is so you can ride your girlfriend...just to see the reaction. Congrats man. I remember my last deployment, 240ish days, and I was getting itchy to get home b/c I kept seeing the XX on the internet and everything, and my first day home I bought the son of a gun, along with some other toys LOL.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!

post #4 of 7 Old 05-19-2010, 09:49 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Congrats on returning home. Hopefully she picked a house with a crap load of property. Either way you are coming back safe. Have fun with it.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
post #5 of 7 Old 05-19-2010, 10:56 AM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
So glad your finally going home! Have the friends lined up to help the move so it goes quicker! Congrats on coming home, the house and your long awaited ride!!! Make sure you post a picture of that shit eatin grin you will be wearing on your face

I dont think you should do as Chuck said the reaction might be to hide your keys for the xx just to see your reaction when you still cant ride! lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #6 of 7 Old 05-23-2010, 02:48 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to ChadH67
Thanx for the welcome "Homes" !!! Sorry it took me so long to respond this is the first time I have opened my cpu since I have been home,

Man I really missed my baby she was so lonely sitting out in the garage with the boat I dont think they get along they seem to be jealous of each other
post #7 of 7 Old 05-23-2010, 11:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
I thought you meant the wife!!!

Glad your home to do as you like... enjoy!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode