Do you or did you know anyone famous? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 05-27-2010, 02:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Do you or did you know anyone famous?

This is the place to kinda name drop. Who do you know or did you know that was or is famous??

When I was growing up in Long Beach, CA., one of my best friends grew up to play professional sports... But his older sister (bitch) got really really famous.
My friend Randy Moffit was drafted by the S.F. Giants in the 1st round as a pitcher and he played MLB for 12 years... Giants, Astros and Toronto.

Randy's older sister... Billie Jean Moffit (maiden name)... you might have heard of her as Billie Jean King. I think she won 5 Wimbleton titles.

Anyone else care to name drop?

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 05-27-2010, 02:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Worked on Lenny Kravitz's house in New Orleans. He was way cool.

Other than that I'm WAY not cool. Famouse people (usually) don't live in New Orleans.

There are a few new more important people but I'm almost a 1000 miles away from there now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 25 Old 05-27-2010, 03:29 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Xstriker
Working as a Valet/Bellman in Denver back in 2000 I got to drive most of the Denver Bronco's cars. They stayed at the Inverness Hotel before every home game. most of them were very nice and great people Terrell Davis, Ed Mccaffery, John Elway (duchebag) they would also call us in the morning to pull their cars around and have them warmed up. Thats the closest I have been to celeberties. Also, Pres Clinton stayed there when he visited Denver in 1999, but I never acctually got to see him in person.

08 TRX 700XX
HMF Full Performance Exhaust
EHS Programmer
11/16 L8ton Swaybar
Skat~Trak Haulers 20X10X10
ITP T-9 Pro Series Wheel 10X7 4.0 + 3.0 Polished
Alba Pro Elite Nerfs
Trail Tech Vapor Speedo/odom

post #4 of 25 Old 05-27-2010, 03:50 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I've been skeet shooting with Brad Benson of the 80's NY Giants (Superbowl Champs) back in like '87, and last week I hung out with the guitarist (and gave him a ride back to his car) from Trans Syberian Orchestra at the local bar.

I know I've had some other 'brushes' over the years, but they escape me right now. lol
post #5 of 25 Old 05-27-2010, 03:52 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Back in the day I used to know the band 311 really well. I have also hung out with Pennywise and Lagwagon. We used to play with them a lot. I have also gotten to know Nick Mangold because my brother in law kicked for Alter and Nick was the center on the team before getting drafted by the Jets.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
post #6 of 25 Old 05-27-2010, 05:57 PM

I went high school with Brandon Webb. He's a cy young award winning pitcher for the Arizona D-Backs.
post #7 of 25 Old 05-27-2010, 05:58 PM

I live in Billy Ray cyrus's hometown.
post #8 of 25 Old 05-27-2010, 07:18 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Garage
I design trusses for houses and just got done with Ben Leber's new shack a couple months ago. Ben's the starting outside linebacker of for the Vikings. I also designed the trusses for Jim Kleinsasser's house about 5 years ago. Another Viking. Once I was in the Richfield, MN Best Buy and Dante Culpepper walked by me in the video game aisle. That was back when Dante was an NFL Quaterback. He's sunken since then.
post #9 of 25 Old 05-27-2010, 09:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
So I met Cliff Floyd (nice guy did signing at work), Keyshawn Johnson(a hole he had a car from us), Mark Meisser (giants game tailgated with him..very cool), Wyclef Jean(funny guy sold him navigator), John Starks (did signing), Kenny Daneyko (navigator from us), Paulie from the Sopranos (Tony Sirico he was the meanest jerk to my Aunt) my lastest and my most memorable was Brandon Jacobs in a parking lot (he told me I smelled good) he caught me taking pictures of his hootie with 22"...actually opened the car to show me the interior...

I know I am messing so more players but cant remember at this moment..
Oh and Tony Meola is my 3rd cousin he is a SUPER nice guy!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #10 of 25 Old 05-28-2010, 10:23 PM

I know no one probably remembers the Funks that use to wrestle in the 70's but I use to know Terry and Dory Funk a couple of brothers they were really nice to all of us kids at that time man thats been nearly 40 years ago damn I'm getting old
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode