Anyone near Fountain Hills, AZ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-30-2010, 01:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am in North Phoenix. What's up?

11:1, Web Stg2 cam, PCV, Powerbomb/Powercore4, Razr's all around. Air cleaner lid mod, Uni filter, HID Lighting, 6 pack rack, Motion Pro twist, L8ton 9/16, DS/Elka shocks, IMS Tank, Grip heaters

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 Old 05-30-2010, 02:06 AM Thread Starter

Wondering if there was anyone available and willing to drop off their quad at BRM OFFROAD... http://www.brmoffroad.com/

Graphics shop who has basic templates of the xx. I inquired about filling up the quad more, and they mentioned they didn't have the quad there long enough to do so. I'm planning on getting a set in the near future, but would like more to be covered.. I would do it, but it's quite away from me.... just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing so...

post #4 of 7 Old 05-30-2010, 02:22 AM

Personally I am not interested in graphics. But I might take it out there (about 27 mi one way) just to help out a fellow member, depending on how long they would want to keep my quad. I don't have full coverage if it disappeared while they had it I am just out. How long would they need it and what is my insurance that nothing happens while it is there??

11:1, Web Stg2 cam, PCV, Powerbomb/Powercore4, Razr's all around. Air cleaner lid mod, Uni filter, HID Lighting, 6 pack rack, Motion Pro twist, L8ton 9/16, DS/Elka shocks, IMS Tank, Grip heaters

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 Old 05-30-2010, 02:59 AM Thread Starter

I spoke to them a couple of weeks ago, and they told it would only be a couple of hours.. they already have templates for most of the quad... They need the L/R shrouds and L/R side covers... I can speak with them on Monday, and see if we can work something out...

skier, thanks for considering it
post #6 of 7 Old 05-30-2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceballos View Post
I spoke to them a couple of weeks ago, and they told it would only be a couple of hours.. they already have templates for most of the quad... They need the L/R shrouds and L/R side covers... I can speak with them on Monday, and see if we can work something out...

skier, thanks for considering it
If it is just a few hours, I should be able to help you out. It may cost you a couple of beers at Glamis sometime though. I have a IMS tank on mine I do also have the stock cover, somewhere....

post #7 of 7 Old 05-30-2010, 06:09 PM

Skier let me know if you can't do it. I won't be able to do it until June 11th though.

08 XX
87 250X
05 Chinese
Buggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode