As depression sets in.... - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 05-31-2010, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
As depression sets in....

I am pissed because our summer is booked. Every weekend from now until August is done. I am leaving this Saturday for NY for a week for work and a wedding, I get back and go to a Bachelor party the following weekend, Then my brother in laws wedding then a planned vacation. And I know this sounds like a good life but I cant take the xx anywhere I go. I will miss her. I have to go riding this week but it is supposed to rain all week. I am going anyway. I have found myself just riding into the back yard to just stare at it because I know I will be away for a while. Is this sad?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 05-31-2010, 09:50 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tory im in the same boat. I have 2 more weekends this summer and im done. The bad thing is all my parts i ordered for my big 3 will be in this week. so next weekend is a beer and bike build day. so that really only gives me 1 weekend of riding. Then off to nevada for a month. I get back and i transfer jobs. so ill be busy non stop.
post #3 of 22 Old 05-31-2010, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

I feel your pain. But at least you get to ride a big 3 bike when you get back. Congrats on the mods let me know what you think. I will get there soon.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

post #4 of 22 Old 06-01-2010, 01:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
Where are you going in NY?

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #5 of 22 Old 06-01-2010, 09:23 AM Thread Starter

The wedding is in Manhattan but I will be staying up in Westchester. It is the town that I grew up in called Cortlandt Manor.

post #6 of 22 Old 06-01-2010, 09:49 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I've been riding TWICE in 6 months. Working so far away from my family has changed my priorities for riding

I'd like to ride, but seeing my kids is a bigger thing for me right now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 22 Old 06-01-2010, 02:47 PM

I know how you feel. My truck broke down the day before I got my xx. Now I focus all my energy on fixing it... blown motor.

Live to Ride Ride to Live
post #8 of 22 Old 06-01-2010, 05:00 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I know how you feel. I've been waiting all winter for better weather and more riding. I had even planned on a trip to St. Anthony. But most of my summer and limited vacation time suddenly got obligated for other things. It sucks when you're the only one in the family who rides. I'll probably be putting off my 700xx purchase too. Doesn't make much sense if I'll barely be able to ride her.
post #9 of 22 Old 06-01-2010, 05:15 PM

I know your pain soon it will be like 100,000 degrees 24 hours a day in Phoenix, no riding until fall. I have been getting in all I can the last few months.

Ok 100,000 degrees might be a stretch but it is hot..

11:1, Web Stg2 cam, PCV, Powerbomb/Powercore4, Razr's all around. Air cleaner lid mod, Uni filter, HID Lighting, 6 pack rack, Motion Pro twist, L8ton 9/16, DS/Elka shocks, IMS Tank, Grip heaters

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 22 Old 06-01-2010, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yama450yfz View Post
I know how you feel. My truck broke down the day before I got my xx. Now I focus all my energy on fixing it... blown motor.
That is how it used to work for me also. I would either have a bike or I would have a truck. Only twice in my life I have had both at the same time. It sucks. Thankfully one of those times is now but I am now missing the third piece to the puzzle and that is time.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode