If any of you would like me to punch you in the face - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-04-2010, 12:33 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
If any of you would like me to punch you in the face

all you have to do is ask...and sign a waiver

Quote:
Quote:
Clemson senior defensive tackle Jamie Cumbie was dismissed from the Tigers’ football team Thursday following a recent arrest for assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature.
Clemson released a statement from head coach Dabo Swinney stating that Cumbie, a reserve defensive tackle, had been dismissed for “violation of team rules,” and the Clemson police department later released a statement confirming his arrest.

“I have dismissed Jamie Cumbie from the Clemson football program for a violation of team rules,” Swinney said in a statement. “I appreciate what he has done for our program the last four years and wish him the best in the future.”

Cumbie is on track to graduate in August and will look to play his final year of eligibility at another institution. The police report and warrant for his arrest obtained by the Independent Mail suggests serious problems for Cumbie, though.

At approximately 2 a.m. May 28, the Clemson Police Department received a report of a reported assault at the intersection of North Clemson and Hillcrest Avenue. According to the report, Cumbie assaulted the victim “by striking him in the face with his fists without his consent.”

The victim, according to the report, was transported to Greenville Memorial Hospital for treatment of injuries including his nose broken in several places, six or seven facial fractures, numerous lacerations in the mouth, a hematoma of the right temple with swelling and bleeding of the brain, strained muscles in the neck and vertebra, two black eyes, a broken tooth, and two other teeth bent back into the gum.

According to the report, Cumbie is six inches taller than the victim and outweighs him by 100 pounds. He stands 6-foot-7, 290 pounds. He did confess to striking the victim. Cumbie played in 13 of Clemson’s 14 games last year and had 53 tackles, more than any CU reserve. He played in 36 games with three starts and had 5.5 career sacks.
http://www.independentmail.com/blogs.../jamie_cumbie/

Cliffs: THE GUY ain't gonna like this

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-04-2010, 01:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Um ok! Where do I sign sir! If you don't mind... Could you hit me on the right side of my face? I got a bad tooth I need nocked out! You would be saving me some money at the dentist!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode