I want a Rincon - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 06-17-2010, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I want a Rincon

I want a Rincon so bad. I am willing to get rid of my xx just to have one. I really want the 08' in white. Anyone have any info on these anybody own one. Let's talk about Rincons!!

Live to Ride Ride to Live
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 06-17-2010, 04:27 PM

I have the best of both worlds, 2006 Rincon & 2008 TRX700. The Rincon is an amazing utility quad, its not the fastest, tallest, or most powerful but its so easy to handle and is very predictable. The tranny is so smooth and simple I hate those belt drive trannys, at least honda engineered theirs and not just pulled it off a snowmobile. What do you ride that you want to get rid of your xx? Take a Rincon and add new shocks, tires, intake, exhaust, & programmer and you would have a pretty decent trail machine but still would not touch the xx. Although if I want to cruise around at 35mph my Rincon is much smoother than the xx, but I ride trails with my xx at 50-65mph so there is no comparison there. I would not want to give up either one but each machine has its purpose. TRX700 - trails, mx track, and just generally going fast. Rincon - mud & work related.

2008 TRX700XX Black on Black(the fastest one), Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerfs, Moose V-Front Bumper, EHS Lid Kit, EHS Controller, UNI Filter, FMF Powerbomb/Factory 4.1 Exhaust, Trail Tech Computer/Bar clamp, Trail Tech High Rise X bars, ODI Lock-On Grips, & Powermadd Handguards

Future Mods: ITP 10" rims Black & RAZR IIs on all fours

2006 Rincon 680 - 25" Mud Lite XTRs, Warn XT25 winch, Exhaust tip

Future mods: Fuel Controller, EHS Lid, Uni Filter
post #3 of 13 Old 06-17-2010, 05:57 PM

Have both, love both.

HMF pipe
Power Now
Front Works Shocks
25" All Traks and 26" Spider Tracs
Reverse Over ride
Kolpin gel seat cover
Custom front grill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KASH 2011

Last edited by EEHonda; 06-17-2010 at 06:09 PM.

post #4 of 13 Old 06-17-2010, 06:03 PM Thread Starter

I really want a gncc style ute. I wont be racing it or anything I just want something that will rip down a trail but still have 4wd capabilities. Is there any other 4wd's anyone can recommend?

Live to Ride Ride to Live
post #5 of 13 Old 06-17-2010, 06:46 PM

artic cats thundercat 1000cc its bad ass

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS
post #6 of 13 Old 06-17-2010, 07:49 PM

Can am Renegade 800x

2008 red TRX700, CCP stabilizer, PRM Desert II, 13T sprocket, 23" Razr 2's, 11/16" sway bar,Elka Stage 2 Fronts, EHS Big 3, UNI filter, IMS PowerMadd Hand Guards, Wiigstyle rear shock re-spring, Teixeira Tech front upper A-arms,Precision Shock & Vibe clamps, Tusk Chub CR high bend, ODI Rouge grips, HCC seat cover, kenda kutter rear.

2010 camo Polaris Sportsman 850

Last edited by TRX700XXX; 01-15-2011 at 02:43 PM.
post #7 of 13 Old 06-17-2010, 07:56 PM

I have yet to ride a 4WD that handled like the Rincon, but I have also yet to ride a 4WD that had the motor of a Can Am. IMO - if you put the Can Am motor in the Rincon frame, you would have the perfect 4WD. And throw in the diff lock system off of the Grizzly. While I am making a wish list it would also be blonde, busty, and weak to the powers of suggestion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KASH 2011
post #8 of 13 Old 06-17-2010, 08:35 PM

I hasve a couple of buddies that have renegdes they run pretty good very fast for a 4*4 ride preety good & handle & ride better that any 4*4 I have been on. but having said that compared to any sport bike it like a tank you are along for the ride, also seems like the weak spot is the belt drive they do not like water at all buddy went thru a creek and it was all over, But if I were in the market for a 4*4 right now I would have to get the Renegade.

Last edited by Scott3B; 06-17-2010 at 08:37 PM.
post #9 of 13 Old 06-17-2010, 09:25 PM

The Renegade in a drag race is very close to a 700xx as well. Probably the best 4x4 (or maybe the only?) sport quad on the market. But the price is around 12g in Canada, i'll take one Rincon and one 700xx for that price thank you very much.

2008 TRX700XX Black on Black(the fastest one), Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerfs, Moose V-Front Bumper, EHS Lid Kit, EHS Controller, UNI Filter, FMF Powerbomb/Factory 4.1 Exhaust, Trail Tech Computer/Bar clamp, Trail Tech High Rise X bars, ODI Lock-On Grips, & Powermadd Handguards

Future Mods: ITP 10" rims Black & RAZR IIs on all fours

2006 Rincon 680 - 25" Mud Lite XTRs, Warn XT25 winch, Exhaust tip

Future mods: Fuel Controller, EHS Lid, Uni Filter
post #10 of 13 Old 06-17-2010, 09:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
The renegade will beat a stock XX, I know, been there. I have the RINCON, and I Like it a lot. Have aftermarket rims and tires and whatnot. The renegade is good but not as plush/comfy. The Brute Force isn't bad either. If you are looking for a RANCHER, let me know, I have an 08 with a plow, trade ya hahaha.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode