Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Help needed from everyone

5K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  swhit00e 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
Recently I was arrested for a high speed pursuit through my neighborhood. The incident happened a week prior to the arrest and the cops basis for arresting me was because I have a registered ATV. No proof or anything that proves it was me, just the fact I have a registered ATV.

I am asking for everyone to please help me by sending me pictures of ATV's that may look similar to our trx's. I need pics of all black quads and black\red quads. Race bikes, customized bikes, and utility bikes would be awesome.

They will only be used as comparison pictures to see if the cops can identify the bike they were chasing when compared to different pictures of bikes. They were unable to confiscate my bike, so they have no idea what my exact bike looks like. :yay:

Please send pic's to clocasto@gmail.com
Thanks,
CJ

#2 ·
ive had the cops come to my house a few times too but they could never prove it was me....... ill send somepics when i get my xx back tomorrow from my ferinds house.... u got a phone so i can pic message u??

#4 ·
Thanks

Thanks guys. The cop has no proof other then he ran everyone's vechicle plate numbers on the automobile's, then found I had a registered ATV. He also illegally searched and impounded my truck and illegally searched my house with out a warrant. So I am gonna have a civil suit for this due to my civil rights being violated. The cop also has no proof it was me.

#6 ·
Thanks

Yes I told them nothing, they basically got the silent treatment lol

#7 ·
Sorry to hear this man. I had a very similar incident on a motorcycle.

My advice if you haven't done so already, get a lawyer. You should be fine. Its just a hassle.

As for pics, why not just show other black 700s? Could have been someone else and they could pick yours out of similar 700s without tremendous luck.

#8 ·
If things really happened the way you are saying they did then all you need to do is get a lawyer worth their weight in gold and you should have no problem getting out of this.

#9 ·
Well....

I don't know what type of bike they were on, so that's why I want different black\black and black\red bikes, since that's the only color ours comes in

#10 ·
Black Grizzly 700, red Suzuki King quad 700 and also the Vinson, The outlaw 525 is also black.

#11 ·
throw bikes that don't even look like ours in to make it more difficult....unless your in the atv world they are all the same 400ex, trx450, black and red yami's the more pics you say identify from the more doubt will be in there mind.....surf the web and grab every pic of customized hondas and suzukis you can....they all look remarkably alike

#12 ·
Yeah, the new 2011 Raptor 700 SE is all black but not in the dealer floors yet.

#13 ·
Hello everyone,
Recently I was arrested for a high speed pursuit through my neighborhood. The incident happened a week prior to the arrest and the cops basis for arresting me was because I have a registered ATV. No proof or anything that proves it was me, just the fact I have a registered ATV.

I am asking for everyone to please help me by sending me pictures of ATV's that may look similar to our trx's. I need pics of all black quads and black\red quads. Race bikes, customized bikes, and utility bikes would be awesome.

They will only be used as comparison pictures to see if the cops can identify the bike they were chasing when compared to different pictures of bikes. They were unable to confiscate my bike, so they have no idea what my exact bike looks like. :yay:

Please send pic's to clocasto@gmail.com
Thanks,
CJ
Was it actually you who fled from the cops or are you wrongfully accused. I am sending pics either way. I just want to commend you for dusting the cops.

#17 ·
there are a few just did a few pages back in the general section.lol

#16 ·
A wolverine SE is black as well and has pointy rear fenders just not as high

#18 ·
did u ever get the pics i sent:atv:

#23 ·
Well its all done with now. I walked out clean no record of anything. So the poo poo was pissed, but that's what happens when you don't have anything but a hunch I guess. Yes the poo poo was burned by a 700xx but will never admit to it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.