User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 Old 06-20-2010, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Help needed from everyone

Hello everyone,
Recently I was arrested for a high speed pursuit through my neighborhood. The incident happened a week prior to the arrest and the cops basis for arresting me was because I have a registered ATV. No proof or anything that proves it was me, just the fact I have a registered ATV.

I am asking for everyone to please help me by sending me pictures of ATV's that may look similar to our trx's. I need pics of all black quads and black\red quads. Race bikes, customized bikes, and utility bikes would be awesome.

They will only be used as comparison pictures to see if the cops can identify the bike they were chasing when compared to different pictures of bikes. They were unable to confiscate my bike, so they have no idea what my exact bike looks like.

Please send pic's to [email protected]
Thanks,
CJ

08 Black/Black 700xx,13T,Ricochet Full Skid Plates (line-x),Pro Armor Nerf's (line-x),PRM Black Egde Bumper\Black Desert Grab Bar (line-x), EBC pads & Galfer Wave Rotors,Trail tech X bar's & riser clamp, Odi Rogue grips,UNI air filter,
Big 3 is what I am contemplating.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 06-20-2010, 07:17 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
ive had the cops come to my house a few times too but they could never prove it was me....... ill send somepics when i get my xx back tomorrow from my ferinds house.... u got a phone so i can pic message u??
post #3 of 26 Old 06-20-2010, 07:50 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
I'll post you some pics , then your lawyer can say this guy lives in the UK.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.

post #4 of 26 Old 06-20-2010, 08:14 PM Thread Starter

Thanks

Thanks guys. The cop has no proof other then he ran everyone's vechicle plate numbers on the automobile's, then found I had a registered ATV. He also illegally searched and impounded my truck and illegally searched my house with out a warrant. So I am gonna have a civil suit for this due to my civil rights being violated. The cop also has no proof it was me.

08 Black/Black 700xx,13T,Ricochet Full Skid Plates (line-x),Pro Armor Nerf's (line-x),PRM Black Egde Bumper\Black Desert Grab Bar (line-x), EBC pads & Galfer Wave Rotors,Trail tech X bar's & riser clamp, Odi Rogue grips,UNI air filter,

post #5 of 26 Old 06-21-2010, 01:03 AM

FTP !!! Dude, plead the 5th, cops try and scare you but they only know what you tell them
post #6 of 26 Old 06-21-2010, 08:53 AM Thread Starter

Thanks

Yes I told them nothing, they basically got the silent treatment lol

post #7 of 26 Old 06-21-2010, 09:48 AM

Sorry to hear this man. I had a very similar incident on a motorcycle.

My advice if you haven't done so already, get a lawyer. You should be fine. Its just a hassle.

As for pics, why not just show other black 700s? Could have been someone else and they could pick yours out of similar 700s without tremendous luck.
post #8 of 26 Old 06-21-2010, 11:08 AM

If things really happened the way you are saying they did then all you need to do is get a lawyer worth their weight in gold and you should have no problem getting out of this.

2008 TRX 700XX
FMF 4.1 Factory Full System
UNI Air Filter
Renthal 13T Front Sprocket
Pro-Armor Dominator Black Front Bumper
Maxxis RAZR2 23x7x10 Front Tires

post #9 of 26 Old 06-21-2010, 12:15 PM Thread Starter

Well....

I don't know what type of bike they were on, so that's why I want different black\black and black\red bikes, since that's the only color ours comes in

post #10 of 26 Old 06-21-2010, 01:59 PM

Black Grizzly 700, red Suzuki King quad 700 and also the Vinson, The outlaw 525 is also black.

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode