For those with children - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 07-08-2010, 11:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
For those with children

Been an interesting couple of days close to where I live. A 4 yr old child was taken from Louisiana, Mo earlier this week. FBI was in town things were pretty hectic around here. They were even in my work looking at surveillance of the highway out front to see suspects car. The girl was found at a car wash in Fenton, Mo. The suspect was confronted at a home in Hawk Point, he was a registered sex offender. The suspect was painting his car, when authorities showed up he shot himself. I just want to remind everybody that there are some very sick people in this world and to always keep a close eye on your young ones. It only takes a couple seconds and they are gone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 07-08-2010, 11:33 PM

its good to hear justice is served, and the child is safe.
post #3 of 12 Old 07-09-2010, 12:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
I find it very disturbing that people can be that sick! I am glad the girl is ok.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!

post #4 of 12 Old 07-09-2010, 12:03 AM

good, i love when scumbags kill themselves, saves us taxpayers money !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...a MAKEOVER ? ...honey, you need to be RUNOVER !!!
post #5 of 12 Old 07-09-2010, 07:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to NineLivez2Go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superswire View Post
good, i love when scumbags kill themselves, saves us taxpayers money !!!
Unlike this guy who is going to cost us alot of money. They should just kill the scumbag, I know if I was one of the parents I would have.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6232428.shtml
post #6 of 12 Old 07-09-2010, 08:45 AM

i hate when they kill themselves, because i think they got off the hook, my little boy is 4 and everytime i hear something like this i feel so helpless. i watch mine like a hawk because i am paranoid.there are crazy individuals out there and if one ever makes even an attempt at my famiy i will drop to thier level and use it against them.

2008 TRX 700XX (Black/Charcoal)
13T,Stage 1 hotcam,11:1 CP piston,L8ton Sway bar,Orange Maier Plastics,21" razr 1 front,ITP Sandstars on 10" ITP T9 Pro Series,FMF powerbomb/powercore.EHS programmer next.

2007 GSXR 1000 (Orange/Black)
-1,+2 Driven Kit,K&N, Full Leovince stainless exhaust,PcIIIUSB/Dyno tune,Hyperpro Damper,ASV Levers,Woodcraft Engine covers,Woodcraft Clipons,Xenon HID,Carrozzeria Wheels,Galfer Rotors(gsxr.com 2010 bike of the year)
post #7 of 12 Old 07-09-2010, 09:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLivez2Go View Post
Unlike this guy who is going to cost us alot of money. They should just kill the scumbag, I know if I was one of the parents I would have.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6232428.shtml
this article is so distrubing 471 counts of abuse to 103 children how can such a monster live among us as a Doctor? I hope he is put to his death in jail by those who hate crimes against children and they make him suffer as they do it!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #8 of 12 Old 07-09-2010, 10:00 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyorange View Post
i hate when they kill themselves, because i think they got off the hook, my little boy is 4 and everytime i hear something like this i feel so helpless. i watch mine like a hawk because i am paranoid.there are crazy individuals out there and if one ever makes even an attempt at my famiy i will drop to thier level and use it against them.

Same here.

In the store I make our kids either walk on the side of us or in front of us. My kids are 3, 6 and 8 with my boys being the oldest. I can't even begine to imagine the rage that someone would have against a nameless and faceless person, much less at themselves because I would blame myself as a parent for ever putting my son/daughter into that posotion.

It would be a hole that I would never get out of and that would get deeper and deeper as the days grew.

If I found out who it was there would probably be an incontrollable rage, much like that guy from Baton Rouge who had his son taken from him by his son't karate instructor who raped and abducted his like 8 yera old son. Some of you may remember the scene from the TV news where the guy was walking in cuffs past him in the airport while he was at a pay phone. Just as he walked past he shot the guy in the face.

It was so awesome.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #9 of 12 Old 07-09-2010, 09:26 PM

yeah, real good then they take your child away anyhow, that why they should all just kil themselves, people who even think about hurding helpless people or animals should just give up because thier brains werent wired right at the factory ya know ? i would seriously kill someone without even thinking twice,i know it, i was like 14 when some asshole ran my dog over and i beat him and his car up with my bare hands and was arrested and had to pay for his stupid piece of shit car to get fixed, the guy got a driving too fast for conditions fine, fuck that, i saw the whole thing he was on his phone, speeding and not even looking, he got out and was STILL on the phone !!! if it was my kid, i would have drug him out of the vehicle, beat him down with his gay cell phone and ran him over then ran the stupid cops over for trying to arrest me...i pray that if anyone ever messes with my kid or kids that i know or any kid for that matter that i dont catch them because they will be dead, not by a gun, but by my bare hands...

nothing against driving and talking/texting, i do it constantly, but i pay the hell attention, i have never been in an accident besides one where a drunk driver t-boned me, so apparently some people just cant multitask ?

...a MAKEOVER ? ...honey, you need to be RUNOVER !!!
post #10 of 12 Old 07-09-2010, 10:55 PM

As a father of two I can't even listen to these stories sometimes because of the rage and fear it puts in my heart. It boggles my mind that there aren't harsher penalties and national outrage how most of the time these sick mfers get a slap on the wrist and then get out to do the same thing again. F-ing killem all first offense..period!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode