anyone a honda auto tech??? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 07-12-2010, 06:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
anyone a honda auto tech???

I am trying to find a manual for my 06 civic but no one makes it yet well except honda but I don't have 150 bucks for it

I blew the head gasket and I need torque specs and general how to on the head removal
And what special tools are needed

Oh and how to set the timing if I move the chain accidentally lol

Any help would be greatly appreciated

08 trx700xx lot's O mod's
08 ktm 525xc modded
08 yamaha 450 lightly modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)
11 rzr s (sold) and missed

sponsors:
Manford Auto Supply (NAPA)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teixeira Tech:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

WAR doesn't determine who's right just who's left
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 07-13-2010, 08:17 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #3 of 14 Old 07-13-2010, 11:43 AM

I have access to Alldata.

11:1, Web Stg2 cam, PCV, Powerbomb/Powercore4, Razr's all around. Air cleaner lid mod, Uni filter, HID Lighting, 6 pack rack, Motion Pro twist, L8ton 9/16, DS/Elka shocks, IMS Tank, Grip heaters

post #4 of 14 Old 07-13-2010, 02:19 PM Thread Starter

yeah scuzz im on a couple differant honda forums I keep getting the same thing no one makes a manual yet except honda and noone seems to have access to it

skier207 that would probably have the oem manual

I have a friend that works for a dealership in the service dept. but I havent been able get ahold of him

08 ktm 525xc modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)

sponsors:

Teixeira Tech:

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

post #5 of 14 Old 07-13-2010, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #6 of 14 Old 07-13-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger19jn View Post
yeah scuzz im on a couple differant honda forums I keep getting the same thing no one makes a manual yet except honda and noone seems to have access to it

skier207 that would probably have the oem manual

I have a friend that works for a dealership in the service dept. but I havent been able get ahold of him
What do you need other than torque specs? What model? Which engine/transmission? I go to work later today I can see what I can find. Yes a lot of the stuff on Alldata is copied right from the manual. I don't get off work until midnight Az time so it may be late before I send you anything.

11:1, Web Stg2 cam, PCV, Powerbomb/Powercore4, Razr's all around. Air cleaner lid mod, Uni filter, HID Lighting, 6 pack rack, Motion Pro twist, L8ton 9/16, DS/Elka shocks, IMS Tank, Grip heaters

Last edited by skier207; 07-13-2010 at 04:47 PM.
post #7 of 14 Old 07-13-2010, 08:02 PM Thread Starter

well what special tools are required,
kind of a general idea of how to remove the head ie: how to loosen the timing chain pull the gear or whatever it takes to get that loose lol

im seriously thinking it will be easier to pull the motor out mainly for room and I need to do the clutch as well in 06 they decided to sink the motor in the firewall about six inches it is tight to get to the back of the head

my car is an 06 civic EX coupe 1.8l 5 speed man.

thanks man

08 ktm 525xc modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)

sponsors:

Teixeira Tech:

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

post #8 of 14 Old 07-13-2010, 09:18 PM

PM sent...

post #9 of 14 Old 07-14-2010, 06:12 AM Thread Starter

estatic

dude you are the man

thanks for posting scuzz but I belive skier207 has me hooked up proper lol

from the looks of it I have to pull the motor anyway or have very small hands

man I wish I had the money id do a build up on the motor while it was out

oh well id just get my licence suspended if I did that lol

08 ktm 525xc modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)

sponsors:

Teixeira Tech:

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

post #10 of 14 Old 07-18-2010, 08:34 PM

im partr of honda-tech and they are a general nice area. K^5, Ivtec DOHC very very nice people. Just ask in the GDD thread and im sure we can come up with the answer for you. I have a 07 si BTW

07 civic si, go fast parts and sit low suspension
08 700xx: Alba nerf bars (black), Tusk Grip heaters, Odi Rouge Grips, Tusk Hand Guards, Pro Taper Contour Mid bend bars (black), Trail Tech bar mount, Barker Full exhaust with Quiet Core, Billet Gas Cap, PRM Desert II Bumper, EHS EFI.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode