2 Week countdown to Drift HD170 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 09-12-2010, 01:47 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2 Week countdown to Drift HD170

I know that the majority of the people here are GoPro junkies, but I truly think that the new Drift HD170 will give the GoPro a run for it's money. I mean after all, it does have a built in LCD screen to immediately watch your HD video in 1080P...Also, It's not shaped like a toaster, but an aerodynamic felon that comes with a multitude of mounting options, unless you feel like you need to record from your flabby chest...For our intents and purposes, we want real light and speed frame recording. I think we also would like to watch this fail after we are done without going home to do it! Yes, you can review your recording onsight...and delete the crap you thought was week...Can't do anything with GoPro, but pray...unless you want to spend the money on the newly released LCD sceen that you plug into it...(I'm not sure this is available yet)...Or run back to your truck and run it on your laptop...I have chosen this rig and might pay for it in the end, but I've done my homework and it looks good...I will get the extension microphone which is supposed to be better than the one that is built in, so we do not miss any of the 700XX's gorgeous voice!...See you soon GoPro lovers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Black/Silver Honda TRX700XX
2005 Polaris Phoenix 200cc pooper-Sold!

Wherever you go, there you are!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 09-12-2010, 02:06 PM

lookin forward to it bro!
post #3 of 7 Old 09-12-2010, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Red! I'm looking forward to it too. I'm looking forward to the remote control wrist band to start and stop the video with fiddling with the camera stuck to the side of my head. I've seen so many great videos from the GoPro, I think it will be nice to see some quality video from another product. Will try to post on the 25th (my birthday). I'm pretty sure this is when I will be getting it. I would go out and buy it now, but why do that when it can be a gift? It is slightly more expensive than the GoPro at $329, but that's the whole package minus the external microphone. Here's one of the videos Drift has posted on Youtube:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 7 Old 09-12-2010, 06:30 PM

looks sweet! I have the gopro hd and im looking forward to comparing the two.
post #5 of 7 Old 09-12-2010, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigy72 View Post
Thanks Red! I'm looking forward to it too. I'm looking forward to the remote control wrist band to start and stop the video with fiddling with the camera stuck to the side of my head. I've seen so many great videos from the GoPro, I think it will be nice to see some quality video from another product. Will try to post on the 25th (my birthday). I'm pretty sure this is when I will be getting it. I would go out and buy it now, but why do that when it can be a gift? It is slightly more expensive than the GoPro at $329, but that's the whole package minus the external microphone. Here's one of the videos Drift has posted on Youtube:

Are you a vendor of this product? You sure sound like it!
post #6 of 7 Old 09-15-2010, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

LOL...That's funny...I'm not a vendor, but I am pretty excited about it. As soon as I get it in my hands, it's going straight on the helmet and the video recording will begin.

post #7 of 7 Old 09-16-2010, 06:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
Man, that dune buggy reminded me when I was overseas.....getting to drive something similar for 93 days....mad fun, especially at the governments expense.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode