Alcohol + Quad = ???? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 01-15-2009, 11:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Alcohol + Quad = ????

How many people, when they go out for a day of riding, take a 6 pack or more with them?

Me: I like to drink, but i've never taken beer with me to go ride. Growing up my dad did and I never saw an ill effect from that, except heard MANY good stories. I know people that bring a cooler of beer when they go ride, but who actually goes out and rides for an hour or so then comes back and has a couple cold ones. I'm not talking about getting shit faced then going riding. I'm talking about having 1-2 beers, then going out for an hour or so and coming back to camp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Honda TRX700XX | 13t Sprocket | HID Headlights | Steering Dampner | ITP Baja Fronts / ITP Pro's Rear | Maxxis RAZR2's all the way around!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 01-16-2009, 12:35 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I've had a beer or two, but genrally don't like to drink before and/or during riding. I know some people who won't go riding without a cooler full of beer though.
post #3 of 18 Old 01-16-2009, 01:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to trailin'me
sometimes ill roll a half zip in a blunt and smoke it all after drinking a half gallon of white lightning ... trees dont seem to hurt as bad. lol

actually ..hell no i wont go riding drunk ... maybe a cold one if im stopped for lunch or whatever.

post #4 of 18 Old 01-16-2009, 06:50 AM

I never ride drunk, 1-2 has always been my limit for street bike or atv. I guess I should have rode more often and spared my liver because now more than 2 and it(my liver) makes me pay dearly.

08 TRX700XX
88 LT500R QUADZILLA
06 DVX400 (Son's)
06 TRX250EX (Wife's)
post #5 of 18 Old 01-16-2009, 07:20 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
I'm a danger to myself without alcohol, So I tend to avoid the combination
post #6 of 18 Old 01-16-2009, 07:57 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I have less fun when I'm drinking, plus when I ride I already get dehydrated alcohol would only worsen the after riding headache.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 18 Old 01-16-2009, 08:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to KTM265
Bad combination...alocohol and ATVs. I leave it in the cooler until I"m done riding and the machine is put away for the day.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy Crap, What a Ride!"
post #8 of 18 Old 01-16-2009, 08:59 AM

Yeah not too long ago a buddy and I were setting at the bottom of a large sand climb and along come a drunk on a utility. Slurred speech, bloodshot eyes and a 32 quart ice chest full of beer on the back rack.

Anyway he goes up too slow, digs in and get's stuck. Darwin get's blocked for a second when bystandards step in and help him down. Afterward Darwin and him must have had a secret talk and he went for it again. This time though the results were disastrous. The drunk got up even further and at an even steeper angle he dug in and gassed it. Well as a result the front end, obviously tired of looking forward decided to look up at the birds and then roll back to see where it had been. After the utility came to a stop on its wheels at the bottom (still running!) there were beer cans and a drunk ass-crack in the air and face down in the sand. He came too before the bystanders could get him on the side of the hill. Everyone helped him pick up all his shit, placed his hat on him and he was off.

No blood.

Nothing broken.

The idiot only got dirty.

God must have bigger plans for him.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #9 of 18 Old 01-16-2009, 09:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to KTM265
I think I would have pulled his keys and called the DNR in at that point before he either hurt himself or others...

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy Crap, What a Ride!"
post #10 of 18 Old 01-16-2009, 09:32 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode