Rant about ignorant people - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 10-08-2010, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rant about ignorant people

DOUBT ANYONE MISSED ME,BUT, BEEN VERY BUSY FIGHTING WITH MY *%&$#@@!!! FUTURE NEIHBOR. FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS, MY WIFE AND I HAVE MADE COUNTLESS SACRIFICES AND WORKED EXTRA HARD TO ACHIEVE OUR DREAM OF BUILDING A LOG HOME. WE BOUGHT PROPERTY 3 YEARS AGO AND STARTED WORKING ON DRAWINGS AND GETTING OUR FINANCES IN ORDER. THIS SUMMER I`VE BEEN DOING ALOT OF CLEARING AND WORKING ON OUR 1/2 MILE DRIVEWAY UNTIL, I GOT PHONE CALLS FROM THE TOWNSHIP AND THE POLICE CONCERNING OUR DRIVEWAY.THEY HAD NO PROBLEM WITH WHAT WE WERE DOING. WE MET WITH THE B&^#H AND HER LAWYER AND GOT NOWHERE. IT SEEMS OUR NEIHBOR DID NOT READ HER DEED WHERE IT SAYS THAT I HAVE "AN EASMENT OF RIGHT OF WAY OF A UNIFORM WIDTH OF 50 FEET THE CENTERLINE OF WHICH APPROXIMATES THE CENTERLINE OF THE EXISTING ROAD WHICH WAS CONSTRUCTED IN 1989".SO I SUPPLIED HER WITH A COPY AND EVEN BROUGHT THE PEOPLE WHO OWNED THE PROPERTY BEFORE HER AND CLEARED THE ROAD (MY DRIVEWAY) IN THE FIRST PLACE. THIS ROAD (DIRT PATH PASSABLE BY PICKUP TRUCK) RUNS THROUGH DENSE WOODS AND IS VERY OBVIOUS TO THE EYE. THE NEIGHBOR CLAIMS THAT IF IT IS NOT SURVEYED AND PLACED ON A MAP,IT DOES NOT EXIST. THERE WAS A SURVEY DONE IN 1992 AND THE SURVEYOR DID NOT PLOT IT ON THE MAP. THE SURVEYOR IS SUPPOSED TO PULL THE CHAIN OF DEEDS AND PLOT ANY EASEMENTS BUT FAILED TO DO SO IN THIS CASE. SO OFF TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY ( YUK ) WE PRESENT OUR CASE AND EXPLAIN TO HER THAT THIS NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED QUICKLY DUE TO THE FACT THAT STARTING 2011 IN PENNSYLVANIA, ALL NEW RESIDENTAL CONSTRUCTION MUST BE FITTED WITH A SPRINKLER SYSTEM. THATS 10 TO 15K ADDED TO THE COST, NOT TO MENTION WOULD NOT LOOK NICE. (METAL PIPES RUNNING ACCROSS EXPOSED WOODEN BEAMS) OUR PLAN WAS TO PULL OUR PERMITS IN DECEMBER SO THAT WE COULD BUILD TO 2010 CODES. SO AFTER TALKING WITH THE LAWYER, WE WERE FEELING PRETTY GOOD, THERE WAS A COUPLE OF LETTERS BACK AND FOURTH BETWEEN LAWYERS BUT THEN. OUR LAWYER DOES NOTHING FOR 6 WEEKS. WE CALLED HER SEVERAL TIMES AND LEFT MESSAGES, THAT B^)$H NEVER CALLED US BACK. FINALLY, WE THREATENED TO TAKE OUR RETAINER BACK AND WE GOT TO HAVE A MEETING. SO NOW, IT`S IN THE COURTS HANDS SHE JUST GOT NOTIFIED THAT SHE IS BEING SUED. YEAH GET THAT, I HAVE TO SUE HER TO GET ACCESS TO MY PROPERTY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ALREADY BEEN GRANTED THAT RIGHT IN HER DEED. THIS WHITE TRASH B&%^H RAN HER WELL DRY, AND HAS NO WATER. INSTEAD OF DRILLING A NEW WELL, SHE WANTS TO WASTE MONEY FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE. SO, AS SOON AS THIS IS ALL SETTLED, I WILL BE LOOKING FOR A FEW 700XXs TO JOIN ME IN HOURS AND HOURS OF RIDING ON OUR PROPERTY MOSTLY, ALONG THE PROPERTY LINE. THANKS FOR LISTENING.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 10-08-2010, 06:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Haha i"ll come and fire up the damn Barker and vibrate her shit off the damn walls! All you gotta do is supply me with beer!
post #3 of 17 Old 10-08-2010, 07:04 PM

2nd that rednblack

Reply from 192.168.13.100: bytes=32 time=16275001ms TTL=128

post #4 of 17 Old 10-08-2010, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Wow all the way from kentucky and the carolinas for beer. Molson xxx ok?
post #5 of 17 Old 10-08-2010, 07:28 PM

Yep it's all good i like molson!
post #6 of 17 Old 10-08-2010, 07:29 PM

I'm wearing a molson canadian shirt right now!
post #7 of 17 Old 10-08-2010, 08:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
you can count me and a pack of loud northern NJ folks that women needs to get paid back!! (and buddy you were missed)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #8 of 17 Old 10-08-2010, 09:23 PM

i'll make the trip from WI
post #9 of 17 Old 10-08-2010, 10:23 PM

I would, but thats like over 2000 miles form here. lol

08 Honda 700xx
Installed
11.0:1 CP Piston || +3 Throttle Body by Cuervo Racing || Web 290 Cam
HD Web Valve Springs || Hard Rockers || NGK BKR6EKPB-11 Laser Platinum spark plug
Modquad Air Flow System with K&N Filter || custom mounted trail tech vapor || Modified air box lid
DMC Afterburner full exhaust || EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit w/Cuervo Racing springs || PC3
Rear 22" Kenda Kutter XC tires || Rear 22" ITP Sand Star tires

Dyno Tuned by Cuervo Racing @ 53.82rwhp & 44tq
post #10 of 17 Old 10-08-2010, 11:58 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-N-BlackXX View Post
Haha i"ll come and fire up the damn Barker and vibrate her shit off the damn walls! All you gotta do is supply me with beer!
2nd....

08 TRX700XX
-uni
-primary drive 13t
-pclll
-soon to have a cp 11:1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

99 ford f-250 ccsb 7.3

-skyjacker 6'' lift
- 315-75r16 pro comp xtarrain
-sct 100hp tune
-straight pipe with 4'' dp
-dana 60 swap with mile marker hubs

06 pos hyundia tuscon
-dont buy one there junk

live to ride and ride to live
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode