Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

700xx stolen

9K views 37 replies 27 participants last post by  shonie777 
#1 ·
my 700 was stolen early this morning and any infomation on it were abouts could turn into a cash reward. if you have any infomation please contact me

#4 ·
I know it doesn't help now, but I have found that the holes in the rear sprocket are large enough to pass a decent sized chain or cable through.

I have a chain going through the sprocket and then around the frame. The chain would have to be cut before the 700 can be moved.

#5 ·
that sucks keep watch on your local craigslist you might find it

if you do approche it as a potetial buyer match the vin or something distinguishing its yours. then call the cops without them noticing.
then tell them the story about your quad was stolen see if they get nervous becareful though you never know what people might do

I know of a guy that did that here local and got his back hope it works out for you man

#6 ·
Sorry that really sucks

Check out local craigslist/ebay posts often and if you find a trx700, go looking for it as a potential buyer and try to inconspicuously match the VIN number. If its the same, leave telling them you are going to go get cash and come back with the cops

Best of luck

#7 ·
Of course report it stolen and watch on-line and newspapers, and put the word out. I'm not sure what i would do if i caught someone who had stolen my quad, but I'm gonna get insurance on it, with this democrap economy etc. a friend had his catalytic converter sawed off his car by some kc hood rat

#10 ·
dude that sucks.. sorry for ya man

#14 ·
Thank you guys, and thanks for the lead chubbycheddartrx but mine is far from stock, i've got a rear hub conversion that allows me to run the normal honda sport wheels so i have ams black cast wheels with itp holshot up front and irazr's in the back. dg slip-on, easton 1 3/8" handle bars, pro armor bullhorn race bumber, moose racing nerf's, and full skid plates

#16 ·
i thought that aswell but they could have posted a different pic. Think about it. I would do the same if I was trying to sell a stolen atv. ask him for more pics!

#19 ·
srry bro. i hope the scummy F#%cking assholes get caught. Rip their limbs off and beat em with them.

#22 ·
did you confront the guy or call the cops? and im happy you got your quad back

#26 ·
Glad to hear you found your unit. And I hope the hell the Officer arrested the scum bag. And you get some kind of restitution out of it. After all what would it cost to rent a quad for a year? And if all this don’t work out, I still like the Louisville Slugger idea!

#24 ·
I would of waited for the cop to leave, then go to the dudes door and beat him with a baseball bat.

#27 · (Edited)
Loser mugshot post thread

Scum like that shouldn't be able to breed or breathe. Although its pretty bad you have to find it yourself to get anything done. Glad you have found it!!! Did you get the persons name etc? So we all know whom to avoid in the future??? We should start a "BUSTED" mugshot loser post thread for the guilty ones caught stealing quads, etc. It would be good to know faces we cannot trust in our expeditions out on the trails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.