Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

this is why kids shouldnt have a xx

5K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  700xxmaniac 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
why cause dunplop there fell???
lets race

#4 ·
no lol.. i do have a ferind thats bigger than that... but he can't ride with me cause it make the front tires say, fuck it i ain't not touchen the ground.

but my ferind with a grizzly 660 did tow a power wheels around with my other ferind in it...

now what fun is going 70mph behind a snowmobile on a sled.... =] .... or have 4 ppl on a honda recon... or use a old bath tub and go mud boggen be hind a outlander 800

we ''kids'' know how to have fun....and nobody i know has goten hurt...... badly

#5 ·
yeah there is a big differance in pulling a sled and thinking you can ski behind a atv with a trash can lid

I remember being pulled behind my uncles ranger on a old car hood good times lol

#14 ·
The Ozark is a pretty smooth machine...I wouldn't have done it with the xx. Always a little risk with something like this, but I never went over 10 mph and kept a good eye on where they were. It was a blast and they loved it... :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suiW95TCSJ0

#15 ·
That brings back some cool memories. Then we started getting bigger and faster . Had to where helmets and the worst thing to hit at 60 on a rubber mat is long grass .
Cool vid and thanks for that memory. :D

#17 ·
hey u guy wana have fun again...come to middleburgh and lets go riden

#18 · (Edited)
Sorry 08hondatrx700xx got the wrong post :confused:, however that was some strain on the 700XX. The motor sure bogged down.

xxTheDarkLumpxx
Thanks for all those videos on the kids riding their quads. I am amazed at how well coordinated they are and not at all surprised at how much fun they are having.
My daughters never had any interest in anything like this so I never had the fun you dads are having getting these "little guys" into this wonderful sport. I especially liked the one with the little guy that had his feet on the handlebars and the sudden bath in the muddy water.:lol:
Thanks Again.
Sid

#21 ·
#23 ·
u should drive ur here next year when they open up.. its in fort plains ny bout 40 min from me...

#24 ·
As a kid in the city, we would wait for cars to stop at the stop sign and sneak behind the car and hold on to the bumper for a ride around the block or until you hit a dry patch. LOL

#25 ·
as a kid for the country..... we get shit done.... and we tow em skate boarders till they hit a pot hole

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.