Isn't this a quad forum? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 10-21-2010, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Isn't this a quad forum?

I think its funny that the "off topic" section gets more posts than the rest of the board combined.

I know, I know, most of these "off topic" posts still have to do with quading, I just thought it was funny.

08 Honda 700xx
Installed
11.0:1 CP Piston || +3 Throttle Body by Cuervo Racing || Web 290 Cam
HD Web Valve Springs || Hard Rockers || NGK BKR6EKPB-11 Laser Platinum spark plug
Modquad Air Flow System with K&N Filter || custom mounted trail tech vapor || Modified air box lid
DMC Afterburner full exhaust || EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit w/Cuervo Racing springs || PC3
Rear 22" Kenda Kutter XC tires || Rear 22" ITP Sand Star tires

Dyno Tuned by Cuervo Racing @ 53.82rwhp & 44tq
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 10-21-2010, 04:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
tell the truth you just wanted to start a thread in the "off topic" lol

I am on a few sites and this one is the only one that is quad friendly and VERY social...which explains why I have met so many of you on vacations and group rides I think if we had more after market parts available there would be more in the techincal threads. Also its a great running machine and there are only a few issues posted by members which is another great thing!

This is where if I was drunk I would say "I love you man" lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #3 of 18 Old 10-21-2010, 05:07 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
This is not just a quad forum , otherwise I would never fly to San Francisco , spend a couple of days there with Doug(Roadkill and Thanks!) and meet Ed at Teixeira Tech and Alex at Pro Armor and then travel 2 states to Utah and ride with friendsand meet Nikki (finally) for 7 days and will enjoy every minute of it. Me kinda like this not so quad forum !

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.

post #4 of 18 Old 10-21-2010, 05:19 PM

+1 ....Go Baxter....have to make it to WI sometime for some Ice racing too
post #5 of 18 Old 10-21-2010, 05:45 PM

I am with baxter on this one I like the not so quad site but enjoy the quad topics as well one day ill have to meet up with some of you guys put in some miles with the club

08 trx700xx lot's O mod's
08 ktm 525xc modded
08 yamaha 450 lightly modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)
11 rzr s (sold) and missed

sponsors:
Manford Auto Supply (NAPA)

Teixeira Tech:

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

WAR doesn't determine who's right just who's left
post #6 of 18 Old 10-21-2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC0861 View Post
+1 ....Go Baxter....have to make it to WI sometime for some Ice racing too
Me saving for that day too !

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #7 of 18 Old 10-21-2010, 06:33 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
Lee + quad + ice = one scary ass ride I am sure lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #8 of 18 Old 10-21-2010, 06:44 PM

I think I have the setup , If I say I may need studs , God help us with replies !

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #9 of 18 Old 10-22-2010, 06:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagirl71 View Post
tell the truth you just wanted to start a thread in the "off topic" lol

u caught me! that was the real idea behind it!

I am on a few sites and this one is the only one that is quad friendly and VERY social...which explains why I have met so many of you on vacations and group rides

Well I hope to meet u all next year in Utah! I already cant wait, and its a whole year away.

This is where if I was drunk I would say "I love you man" lol

we will have to get u drunk with some beer pong in utah. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
I may need studs
So many ways i could go with this, but I will be nice. U are a "stud" Baxter! lol

08 Honda 700xx
Installed
11.0:1 CP Piston || +3 Throttle Body by Cuervo Racing || Web 290 Cam
HD Web Valve Springs || Hard Rockers || NGK BKR6EKPB-11 Laser Platinum spark plug
Modquad Air Flow System with K&N Filter || custom mounted trail tech vapor || Modified air box lid
DMC Afterburner full exhaust || EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit w/Cuervo Racing springs || PC3
Rear 22" Kenda Kutter XC tires || Rear 22" ITP Sand Star tires

Dyno Tuned by Cuervo Racing @ 53.82rwhp & 44tq
post #10 of 18 Old 10-22-2010, 06:47 AM

this may sound a bit odd, but what exactly is ice racing? is it similar to flat track but on ice? im not sure caus been born and raised in australia i have never seen snow not to mention ice,

And it is good to be part of a forum like this one where people actually get along and meet up and go for big group rides, rathe than the forums where you have a small percentage of poeple who think they know everything looking down on the others who are looking for help/ideas

Last edited by AusTrx700xx; 10-22-2010 at 06:49 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode