Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

football

7K views 43 replies 18 participants last post by  VelociRaptor 
#1 ·
whats everyone fav. team? mine is the patriots

#13 ·
Also, IMO Blaine Gabbert is easily one of the best QB's in the nation. I can't wait to see him against our secondary. Blackmon was able to expose them, but he could expose any college secondary. Missou has a solid receiving group and a solid D. Ought to be a great game. Here's hoping the game will live up to the hype of two top-15 ranked rivals.

#18 ·
Not a big fan of NFL, but I do go for the seahawks. I am a huge Oregon Ducks fan, and love NCAA Football. Go Ducks! #1!!!

#22 ·
Looks almost right... except I'd pick Oregon over USC. I like Auburn this year for a national championship.

As for the NFL... I can't get behind my own 49ers as they suck big time. I guess I'd have to say that I'm a cheesehead.

roadkill

#21 ·
haha you can tell alot about a person by the teams they like I do it all the time at work...if a customer is an eagles fan I know I am in for a battle...jets fans has patients so I need to work the deal slow...but my 2 favorite happy go lucky fans....packers and dolphins! they are the most easy going and nicest to deal with...

#23 ·
The writting is on the wall here to bad he is a great NY GIANT...

"It's painful for us to go this route with Kiwi, but we've exhausted all of our options," general manager Jerry Reese said. "What's most important is for him to get healthy. We're praying and hopeful that by next fall he will be back at 100 percent and playing for the New York Giants."

Read more: http://www.giants.com/news/headlines/story.asp?story_id=44509#ixzz13rbR72EQ
Giants Club Seats: For the best seats in the NEW GIANTS STADIUM, CLICK HERE

#24 ·
Lane is an unpredictable coach, I have a gut feeling USC is capable of an upset and leaning that way in the outcome. I am an Oregon fan, I have posts on other forums from last year that will back that up.
I too feel Auburn is capable of championship. Iron Bowl is tell the tale.

#26 ·
i like the pats and the eagles. im not really to fond of the giants cuz they beat the pats in 08. im not really a fan of any ny team. i cant stand the yankees or the mets or the jets. most of my family lives in ny and they all are ny fans. my uncles and i go at it everytime the phillies play the mets or yankees. my brother in law is from ny also and hes a mets fan. its always fun when they play the phillies. my daughter likes the eagles and the yankees.

#29 ·
Bet you was atleast a little concerned until the end of the 3rd quarter lol. I knew if Oregon would have an upset defeat USC could do it. Like I said Im an Oregon fan too a little.
TCU will go down next weekend against Utah amd hopefully Alabama will beat LSU so the rankings after next weekend could be:
Auburn
Oregon
Boise State
Alabama
Utah
TCU
Michigan State
Missouri
Oklahoma
Wisconsin

#31 ·
Wasn't concerned at all. Oregon has out scored its opponents 180 to 38 in the second half this season, and only allowed 7 points in the fourth quarter. USC only got those 2 early third quarter TDs due to oregon mistakes on offence and special teams. no one can keep up with the speed of the ducks through 4 quarters. only teams I am concerned about are arizona and oregon state.

Pretty sure Utah can beat TCU, and no way LSU will beat Bama.

#36 ·
Congrats to the Ducks for the #1 spot.
I do however protest it mainly because of the strength of the schedule compared to Auburn(beating 3 ranked teams compared to 2) and having 1 more game under their belt. Oregon has shown dominance in thier games so what do I know lol.

#40 ·
OK, the BCS rankings came out last night and I'm kinda OK with it... to a point.
MY exception is with Oregon being in the #1 spot ahead of Auburn. Even though I come from a Pac 10 school, I have concerns about Oregon. My concern is in how they played in the first half of their game with USC. A #1 team should not be that "see-saw" with a team that's not in the top 25 and get the #1 ranking. JMO

BCS top 10

Team
1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. Boise State
5. Utah
6. Alabama
7. Nebraska
8. Oklahoma
9. Wisconsin
10. LSU

roadkill

#43 · (Edited)
OK, the BCS rankings came out last night and I'm kinda OK with it... to a point.
MY exception is with Oregon being in the #1 spot ahead of Auburn. Even though I come from a Pac 10 school, I have concerns about Oregon. My concern is in how they played in the first half of their game with USC. A #1 team should not be that "see-saw" with a team that's not in the top 25 and get the #1 ranking. JMO
USC was a ranked team, but the bcs cant rank them. they were 24 in the ap poll. Oregon may not be better than everyone, but they have lots of depth and amazing cardio. they just out last everyone. Oregon is a second half team due to that fact. you also have to look at the fact that they give up a lot of points due to mistakes my the offence, and stupidity in getting flagged. Auburn is not a better team than oregon, they do not have as impressive of an offence, and the D isnt good at all. SEC has a losing record vs the pac ten over the last decade, that should say something about the bias rankings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.