im done riding for awhile.... - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 10-31-2010, 05:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
im done riding for awhile....

well its been year since ive been out of work. ive been on workmans comp this whole time. a little more then a year ago i severed my akillies tendon on a piece of metal. it was a clean cut. it felt like a a rubberband snapped in my leg and my leg completely gave out. ive had a total of 3 surgerys just on my foot. thats not including the surgerys i had to get done when i caught mursa from going to the dr office. my dr told me recently that i can return to do what i used to do like playing basketball and riding and so on. my dr gave me a cordazone shot in my left foot last friday. when he did this he hit some nerves and caused a shocking feeling on the side of my foot. i cant even walk without the shocking feeling. ive been tring to see the dr all this past week but his wife went into labor so he wasnt in the office. so between the nerves being messed up and my foot hurting when im done riding im done...it sucks but it is what it is. i hope i will be able to ride again soon. and believe me...my lawyer is having a field day because i do physical work and im on my feet anywhere from 8-10 hrs a day and i may never be able to go back to work doing what i used to do. theres no such thing as light duty at pepsi/canada dry. my dr has been tring to send me back to work on light duty and my boss wont take me back until im able to do full duties. im still going through physical theropy 3 days a week. when it rains or is damp or cold out its so uncomfortable. but i guess i will just see what happens.

this was my 3rd surgery back in febuary
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 10-31-2010, 05:33 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
owch

08 TRX700XX
-uni
-primary drive 13t
-pclll
-soon to have a cp 11:1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

99 ford f-250 ccsb 7.3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-skyjacker 6'' lift
- 315-75r16 pro comp xtarrain
-sct 100hp tune
-straight pipe with 4'' dp
-dana 60 swap with mile marker hubs

06 pos hyundia tuscon
-dont buy one there junk

live to ride and ride to live
post #3 of 11 Old 10-31-2010, 05:37 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I blew mine out while playing indoor volleyball, people could hear it pop in the stands. Coming out of surgery was the worst part of if after they re-attached it.

I was playing sand volleyball within two months as soon as I got my cam-boot. Granted, I wasn't jumping off of my left leg, or using my left calf, but if I had a quad I would have been riding it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 11 Old 10-31-2010, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

mine was a clean cut. if i sit to long it gets stiff. i still get muscle cramps. ive always seen movies were people get there akillies tendon cut. i always has a fear of it happening to me then it happened. i got an infection (mursa) and that put me back for a while. its not fun. i wouldnt wish this on my worse enemy. i didnt start walking on my own until almost march. i still cant walk long distances now or stand for two long with out it hurting or starting to cramp
post #5 of 11 Old 10-31-2010, 05:43 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
by bro hade my polaris 700 fall on his leg...

08 TRX700XX
-uni
-primary drive 13t
-pclll
-soon to have a cp 11:1

99 ford f-250 ccsb 7.3

-skyjacker 6'' lift
- 315-75r16 pro comp xtarrain
-sct 100hp tune
-straight pipe with 4'' dp
-dana 60 swap with mile marker hubs

06 pos hyundia tuscon
-dont buy one there junk

live to ride and ride to live
post #6 of 11 Old 10-31-2010, 07:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to NineLivez2Go
Damn Jay sorry about the news. I had such a good time riding with you I was hoping to get out every weekend to ride again. Take care of yourself and you have my number if your up to go out again.
post #7 of 11 Old 10-31-2010, 08:37 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Oh yeah, that bitch would throb like no other as soon as I took it from horizontal.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #8 of 11 Old 10-31-2010, 08:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLivez2Go View Post
Damn Jay sorry about the news. I had such a good time riding with you I was hoping to get out every weekend to ride again. Take care of yourself and you have my number if your up to go out again.
thanks man, im hoping to be back out soon. i gotta be careful because my lawyer told me that my workmans comp could have people out watching me with out me knowing since i have a lawsuit pending against them. kept in touch. i can still go out but i cant ride. even though its gonna be tempting.
post #9 of 11 Old 10-31-2010, 08:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
Oh yeah, that bitch would throb like no other as soon as I took it from horizontal.
mine feels like someone is constantly stabbing me in my heal!!! the colder and damper it gets the worse it feels. last summer we got 6 or 7' of snow which is a lot for us and it was the worst. sometimes i wake up in the middle on the night because i get charlie horses in my calf and my foot cramps up. ive been taking muscle relaxers and different types on meds for the discomfort. lately ive been tring lcy hot and thats not working.
post #10 of 11 Old 10-31-2010, 09:16 PM

when you cut it did it curl up your leg? I hear that happens but never heard of someone doing that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode