Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

rollover

4K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  holy700xx 
#1 ·
so i go to the dunes with a lot people, with a lot of quads, and one of my girlfriend friends went too, well to get to the point one of the friends was giveing another girl a ride in my xx and she went up a dune, rolled over, she was knocked unconscious, and the other girl her hip was hurting really bad... my xx happened to roll over from like a 40 foot high dune all the way down and one of my new tires that i ordered with super sealant blew out so i had to pick it up with my truck like a mile away i was even more pissed...... SHIT HAPPENS... (my bars got bent but fixed them, steering stem bent, tire fixed for 5 bucks!!!, but the fun still kept going,:atv::xx:sorry for the long post...

#4 ·
Sound shitty man.

#8 ·
What was the old saying; Cash gas or @$$... That does stink :( first time I took my xx to the dunes I had a stupid accident long story short I managed to run over my new riding boot and slam my leg into the foot peg resulting in 6 stitches. I wasn't even going over 5MPH!! (wrong boots and no nerfs...) Hot chicks are hard to turn down...

#10 ·
Hot chicks are hard to turn down...
no their not!! they ask me all the time if they can stay for breakfast and i say hell no go home! lmao:hey:

#12 ·
its almost a nescessity to have a sticker like that i have a " heart strippers" on my gas tank.lol my buddies is the best it looks like a real warning lable and says warring this atv can cause womans underwear to come off ride at your own risk.

#15 ·
definitley doable, i was able to straighten mine in a hydraulic press. Just try to be selective where you press as youll flat spot the tube, seems to be pretty thin metal. Love to get a houser, just have a hard time spending $200 on a steering stem, just a boring part to me.

#18 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.