DearHonda: - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 12-30-2010, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
pissed DearHonda:

next time you plan on building a new quad, take the time to factor in that sometimes people need to be able to reach the sparkplug on it easily for various reasons, dont put the damn thing under the gas tank where you have to take half of the god damned bike apart to change it,

and while you are repositioning the sparkplug location, change the type of park plug to one used on ANY OTHER atv so that there is a slim chance of any of the 5 dealers in my area would have it in stock.

next, please add an extra inch to the damn fuel tank hose to at least give us enough room to put a pair of needle nose pliers on the clamp to remove the hose to access the rare ass sparkplug that you so kindly put beneath the tank.

:end rant:

2008 TRX 700XX (Black/Charcoal)
13T,Stage 1 hotcam,11:1 CP piston,L8ton Sway bar,Orange Maier Plastics,21" razr 1 front,ITP Sandstars on 10" ITP T9 Pro Series,FMF powerbomb/powercore.EHS programmer next.

2007 GSXR 1000 (Orange/Black)
-1,+2 Driven Kit,K&N, Full Leovince stainless exhaust,PcIIIUSB/Dyno tune,Hyperpro Damper,ASV Levers,Woodcraft Engine covers,Woodcraft Clipons,Xenon HID,Carrozzeria Wheels,Galfer Rotors(gsxr.com 2010 bike of the year)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 12-30-2010, 07:52 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Sounds like its just as fun as my LTR, after working on it, if I ever meet the guy who designed it, I will shoot him in the face with a bazooka....I feel your pain.

734 09 Raptor
Meglodon by Bo,KW springs, Web 4 Cam, 54mm TB, 105.5mm CP cylinder, 14:1 CP,Barkers Inframe,Dynatek Coil,PC V,Dynatek Programable ignition,CCP stabilizer,+5 swinger,Boss Noss Sys, Direct Drive Lock-up, KDS Evac valve,HID Light conversion,SPAL fan
Tuned by EHS Racing 78hp 55Tq
post #3 of 10 Old 12-30-2010, 07:53 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
For the spark plug go to a auto parts shop. They use this plug mainly in cars like the Honda Prelude.
But I grateful that a 700xx plug costs £4, The 450R plug costs £13.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.

post #4 of 10 Old 12-30-2010, 08:18 PM

hmmmm.... i had that problem at first, but now can change it in a minute or two without taking anything off
post #5 of 10 Old 12-30-2010, 08:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
Simply, I sent baxter a pix message of how to do it by hand, IDK if he has tried it yet or not, but I kind of have really big hands and can change on in about 3 minutes. He may still have the email w/ the pics if you want it. Also, I learned the hard way w/ replacing these plugs, my Napa didn't even have them, so they ordered me them and I picked up a whole pack (12 I think).

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #6 of 10 Old 12-30-2010, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

i tried the auto parts store, all they have is autolite, it misses with the autolite and not with the ngk.my buddy at the suzuki shop ordered me 10 and put them on the stock list so they willm always have 10 in stock.

13T,Stage 1 hotcam,11:1 CP piston,L8ton Sway bar,Orange Maier Plastics,21" razr 1 front,ITP Sandstars on 10" ITP T9 Pro Series,FMF powerbomb/powercore.EHS programmer next.

-1,+2 Driven Kit,K&N, Full Leovince stainless exhaust,PcIIIUSB/Dyno tune,Hyperpro Damper,ASV Levers,Woodcraft Engine covers,Woodcraft Clipons,Xenon HID,Carrozzeria Wheels,Galfer Rotors(gsxr.com 2010 bike of the year)
post #7 of 10 Old 12-30-2010, 10:17 PM

I thought the plug was easy to change by what some of you guys have told on the phone.

Bo White
205-886-7043
post #8 of 10 Old 12-31-2010, 12:01 AM

I thought they where really easy. I checked/ changed mine lots when I was playing with the tuning. I just use the honda tool kit thats under the seat.
post #9 of 10 Old 12-31-2010, 02:06 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
hey be happy u dont have a 450r never hade to change one on one but i can only imagen.... it aint to bad with the 700xx...

08 TRX700XX
-uni
-primary drive 13t
-pclll
-soon to have a cp 11:1

99 ford f-250 ccsb 7.3

-skyjacker 6'' lift
- 315-75r16 pro comp xtarrain
-sct 100hp tune
-straight pipe with 4'' dp
-dana 60 swap with mile marker hubs

06 pos hyundia tuscon
-dont buy one there junk

live to ride and ride to live
post #10 of 10 Old 12-31-2010, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 700xxx View Post
I thought they where really easy. I checked/ changed mine lots when I was playing with the tuning. I just use the honda tool kit thats under the seat.
i forgot about that thing, i bet it would be easy with that...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode