ipods how many have them - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 01-06-2011, 08:27 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ipods how many have them

how many of you here have an ipod? and which one do you have? as I see myself having to buy another and I don't know which one to get? i'm down to having to decide between the ipod touch(8gb) and the ipod classic(160gb) which one would you guys get if you were me? thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 01-06-2011, 09:24 PM

32GB ipod touch over here. I never leave the house without it lol. Definatly buy the ipod touch if you plan on having less than 2000 songs. I have 2200 songs and that's about 9GB so it wouldn't fit on the base ipod touch. The touch is amazing tho, you can go on the internet, play a bunch of games, has google maps and everything.

2008 red TRX700, CCP stabilizer, PRM Desert II, 13T sprocket, 23" Razr 2's, 11/16" sway bar,Elka Stage 2 Fronts, EHS Big 3, UNI filter, IMS PowerMadd Hand Guards, Wiigstyle rear shock re-spring, Teixeira Tech front upper A-arms,Precision Shock & Vibe clamps, Tusk Chub CR high bend, ODI Rouge grips, HCC seat cover, kenda kutter rear.

2010 camo Polaris Sportsman 850
post #3 of 16 Old 01-06-2011, 10:01 PM

I think we have had them all in this house. I started years ago with a 4gb mini. We have had shuffles, minis, nanos, and some generic mp3 players. Currently, my son has an 8gb touch. I like it and the wifi capability. Tons of apps available for it. My youngest daughter just got a nano touch 14gb, I like it alot. It came with a radio app that even scrolls the song info like the newer car radios do. Personally, I like the classic the best just for the amount you can put on it. My oldest daughter and I both use a classic. Mine has nearly 15gb of music, 20gb of movies and podcasts, and about 1000 pictures on it right now. I bet the next generation will have the radio capability. Mine has even been through the washing machine once and lived. I will only upgrade to a touch once they make them 100gb or bigger.

-----------------------------------------------
Yes I am a pirate..200 years too late... J. Buffet
08 Black and Grey
DG GNCC II Front Bumper
13T SuperSprox
Kenda Kutter 22s all around
Uni
Rest is stock for now

post #4 of 16 Old 01-06-2011, 10:12 PM

ive got two nanos 4g and 8g and my I4 32g which is the best.lol i would get like a 8-16g nano easy to use and and are really compact

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS
post #5 of 16 Old 01-06-2011, 10:19 PM Thread Starter

that's my problem i like the ipod classic because I could put 40,000 songs on it or 10 hours of video on it. but I afraid that it I buy it and drop it by accident that it will screw it up. but then I like that I can get on the net and plug my guitar into the ipod touch. but i'm afraid that if I drop it that the screen will shatter and it will be screwed up. so that's why I don't know which one to get. but I do really like the storage capacity of the ipod classic.
post #6 of 16 Old 01-06-2011, 10:33 PM

I no every situation is different but I have dropped my classic too many time to count. The case is even dented in placed. From what I have experienced the classic is tough, especially after the washing machine incident. lol

Yes I am a pirate..200 years too late... J. Buffet
08 Black and Grey
DG GNCC II Front Bumper
13T SuperSprox
Kenda Kutter 22s all around
Uni
Rest is stock for now
post #7 of 16 Old 01-06-2011, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

ok so now i need to know how the ipod touch fairs if it gets dropped? does anybody here have the new ipod touch? if so what has happened to it when you have dropped it by accident?
post #8 of 16 Old 01-06-2011, 11:18 PM

i myself dont have any ipod but my brother does have the ipod touch and he dropped it and it only put a dent im sure if it would have hit face down it would have either dented it or broke it but it suvived the side impact just fine
post #9 of 16 Old 01-07-2011, 01:03 AM

Well I have the old 8gig iPod with video, but now I hardly ever use it. I bought the iPhone 3G and then went to iPhone 4. I have dropped them both and haven't had any issues. Maybe just lucky. IMO I would go with a touch because you can have the option to buy different apps. I have one on my phone that can track my trail rides with gps and keeps track of speed. Kinda cool.

2008 700xx -Blk-n-Gry (the faster one
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;)
13 Tooth Renthal Sprocket, L8ton Racing sway bar (both),MotoActiv Chivarly Bumber, EHS BIG 3, Kenda Kutters!
post #10 of 16 Old 01-08-2011, 01:29 AM

Iphone 4 here and i def reccomend the itouch! It does to much amazing stuff not to get it. As far as durability goes with the touch, they sell hundreds of cases made to be dropped! It should hold up fine

09 Honda Trx 700xx
07 Honda 919
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

00 Honda Foreman 400
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode