User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 04-28-2011, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
Recent Natural Disasters

With all the recent disasters happening I wanted to ask everyone to keep these people in our thoughts and prayers... If anyone knows where any donations of clothing, canned food or money can go please post it here.

Remember just volunteering your time is a great donation!

I hope all your family and friends are kept out of harms way...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 04-28-2011, 03:43 PM

Its amazing the destructive force nature brings. humanity is destructive at times but can't even hold a candle to what nature can do

Here is a link a friend sent me showing before and after shots of japan scary stuff
http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/ja...eforeafter.htm

The tornadoes are just another destructive force I have been fortunate to avoid in my life living in oklahoma but there have been close calls my thoughts and prayers go out to the families that have lost everything its hard to pick up the pieces when something so tragic happens

08 trx700xx lot's O mod's
08 ktm 525xc modded
08 yamaha 450 lightly modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)
11 rzr s (sold) and missed

sponsors:
Manford Auto Supply (NAPA)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teixeira Tech:

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

WAR doesn't determine who's right just who's left
post #3 of 8 Old 04-28-2011, 11:19 PM

Wow. usually stuff like that doesn't have any affect on me...(years of desensitization from american media and entertainment), but some of those pictures can make you feel sick to your stomach. Its one thing to have a tornado take out your house and make you wonder "why me", but to have your house, your friends houses, your families houses and everyone you know houses, your whole freaken town gone, destroyed...wow, thats got to mess you up...

Godzilla never hoped to do that kind'a damage to japan on his best day. Unless of course it was all just a huge cover up and it really was godzilla...Things that make you go, hmmm...

FMF factory 4.1 & Powerbomb
FMF programmer
13 tooth front
Moose bumper
Uni Filter
Custom sway bar mod

This is a free country and I have the permits, licenses, stamps, tags, stickers, background checks and tax receipts to prove it!

post #4 of 8 Old 04-28-2011, 11:20 PM

just seen the death toll is at 300 from the recent tornados
post #5 of 8 Old 04-29-2011, 11:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Robotaz
300 is just the beginning. I wouldn't doubt 600+.

2008 Honda TRX700XX
2008 Yamaha Wolverine 350
post #6 of 8 Old 04-29-2011, 03:06 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
Its really sad to see so many lives taken...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #7 of 8 Old 04-30-2011, 04:33 AM

ive got family in ala. they were very lucky...............................

hate typing- love riding
post #8 of 8 Old 04-30-2011, 03:56 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Robotaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger19jn View Post
Its amazing the destructive force nature brings. humanity is destructive at times but can't even hold a candle to what nature can do

Here is a link a friend sent me showing before and after shots of japan scary stuff
http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/ja...eforeafter.htm

The tornadoes are just another destructive force I have been fortunate to avoid in my life living in oklahoma but there have been close calls my thoughts and prayers go out to the families that have lost everything its hard to pick up the pieces when something so tragic happens
You just reminded me of a comment a geology professor made to a class I was in back in college.

All of the cheesy little kids were going around on Earth Day with the leftwing brainwashing in high gear, ignorantly going on and on about mother Earth and all of that jazz. The professor heard the babble before class and decided to set the class straight. He told us about at least 6 known catastrophes that wiped out 90% or more of the life on Earth. His final comment: spend more time thinking about how people can save humanity instead of the Earth because the Earth isn't going anywhere. It's people that are on course for extinction.

2008 Honda TRX700XX
2008 Yamaha Wolverine 350
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode