Bicycle Crash - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 07-09-2011, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Bicycle Crash

Well! Went riding this morning on a local trail and everything was going fine until some old lady decided to be on the left of the trail and did not move fast enough so I had to slam on the brakes and the bike slid under me since I was on a wet bridge and next thing I know, I'm down for the count (glad that I wear my helmet this morning)

Now I've some new scars and bruise lower left ribs, Thank you B****

All she could say, I'm sorry but I try to move......yeah! right!!!

Had to take the bike in since my front brake was stiff.

I was only going about 15 mph. The bridge was the biggest issue (wet wood)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Crash.jpg (41.6 KB, 48 views)

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 07-09-2011, 02:44 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Man everyone that we ride with is getting hurt this week. Glad your okay Joe, Mike (WalknTarget) get really messed up riding Treverton. He has a broken rib and blacked out . He said his used/new Polaris Sportsman is totalled! He just bought it this year.
post #3 of 13 Old 07-09-2011, 04:45 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
maybe she was from NJ??? lol

sorry you got hurt buddy!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!

post #4 of 13 Old 07-09-2011, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Wouldn't let it pass her, lol! Seems like the ribs are going to be ok, will know for sure tomorrow morning when I wake up.

Dan, was he trying to climb one of those steep hills? Couldn't let go of the bike or did it roll over him. That sucks!!

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #5 of 13 Old 07-09-2011, 09:06 PM

Should have plowed her over j/k Glad you were ok!

The best in the business
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

High Desert Dyno/Cuervo Racing

Bo White 205-886-7043
Ed @

Chris & Mike
post #6 of 13 Old 07-09-2011, 09:25 PM

That F#%*in sucks Joe! Your tough as nails though. So you'll be alright.
post #7 of 13 Old 07-09-2011, 10:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
I heard you was racing the old lady and she had the lead so you ditched the bike to forfeit lol

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
post #8 of 13 Old 07-09-2011, 10:47 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash04 View Post
Dan, was he trying to climb one of those steep hills? Couldn't let go of the bike or did it roll over him. That sucks!!
I believe he was trying a pretty big hill and it did roll over on him. He hasn't posted much but he is taking pain killers and spent a long time in the er apparently. He said he blacked out and doesn't remember much and only has 1 picture from his cell phone. Other than that I don't know much and I would be purely speculating at this point.
post #9 of 13 Old 07-09-2011, 10:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
I chatted with him earlier said:

I stayed with Ken and Walt and decided to ride to the higher ledge of the hill and take their pic. It was a 15% grade and I was clearly on a trail over thre, only 50 yards away, and all of a sudden the ground just fell out from under me and I went right into this cut that crested the coal hill.

said the quad went down the front of the hill almost hit a guy on a dirtbike on his way up...seems to be doing good just on some pills for the busted rib and back :(

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #10 of 13 Old 07-09-2011, 11:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog View Post
I believe he was trying a pretty big hill and it did roll over on him. He hasn't posted much but he is taking pain killers and spent a long time in the er apparently. He said he blacked out and doesn't remember much and only has 1 picture from his cell phone. Other than that I don't know much and I would be purely speculating at this point.
Who crashed?

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode