Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Hats off to Pro Armor!

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  5W0P3 
#1 · (Edited)
You have won the worst directions ever award! The worst packaged product - even though it was in a big box, it was still missing pieces. The worst aligned mounting points. Thank God I have a hammer and pry bars.

Even though your parts look cool. The rest of it sucks.

See less See more
#4 ·
I have had awesome luck with Pro Armor then because my XC nerfs fit awesome, no breaks whatsoever, no misaligned holes and they look sweeeeet! Maybe it is only for the XX? You guys can't get a break, LOL, beautiful nerfs 5WOP3!!!

#7 ·
My Pro Armor bumper fit on good and easy. But about a week ago, my bottom bracket vibrated off. I couldn't find anywhere that I had hit sometime, so its pretty weird.

#9 ·
lol. There's a few threads already about this. There's a "knack" to making the nerfs fit. The bit they didn't quite get right was the bend on the front that lines up to the a-arm bolt. Get this right with ,a vice and lots of beer and they fit perfect. Got both the Pro pegs and the XC nerfs. I prefer the XC's .
As for the bumpers , the gen 1's will break, just looking at them. I had a gen 1 XC bumper that broke doing ovals.lol. The problem is with Pro Armor is they built there best and sold them under the "Honda Racing" banner. I have a "Honda Racing" front mx bumper that was built by Pro Armor and it is bent , gouges and alot of rubber marks for some strange reason.

There is also a way to mount them so the tabs under the rear fenders don't break. You don't need them on the Pro Pegs but you do need them on the "Pro XC's". just fit a little rubber there and they will last for ever.

#10 ·
They look good, thou. How's the clearance with those 23's?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.