Why is it... - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 06-19-2012, 12:16 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Question Why is it...

Why is it that STUPID people drive Smart cars?... OR, the worst drivers are always in an Audi, Lexus, Volvo, BMW, or other high priced car? I think that drivers should have to pass an IQ test to get a license. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to drive any car in any state.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 06-19-2012, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Wow roadkill. that has to be one of the most stupid statements i have read in a while.
If you were to ever drive a audi, bmw or mercedes you would understand why people buy them.
The build and ride quality,safety,handling, power and economy are a few of the reasons why.
I drive a mercedes and after owning one would not buy anything else.
So that makes me stupid?
post #3 of 13 Old 06-19-2012, 03:50 PM

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Garage
I think from what I read that would put you in the worst driver's class not the stupid people, lol.

Roadkill do you have a road rage story to share?

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 13 Old 06-19-2012, 03:55 PM

True, but smart is mercedes.
post #5 of 13 Old 06-19-2012, 09:41 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
Why is it that STUPID people drive Smart cars?... OR, the worst drivers are always in an Audi, Lexus, Volvo, BMW, or other high priced car? I think that drivers should have to pass an IQ test to get a license. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to drive any car in any state.

roadkill
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappey View Post
Wow roadkill. that has to be one of the most stupid statements i have read in a while.
If you were to ever drive a audi, bmw or mercedes you would understand why people buy them.
The build and ride quality,safety,handling, power and economy are a few of the reasons why.
I drive a mercedes and after owning one would not buy anything else.
So that makes me stupid?
Lol rappey you didn't do yourself any favors not looking stupid, by completely miss reading what he wrote lol.
He isn't calling people stupid for driving those cars. he is saying that for some reason all the stupid people that don't know how to drive tend to be driving really nice/expensive cars.

not hatin, just givin u shit bro.

08 Honda 700xx
Installed
11.0:1 CP Piston || +3 Throttle Body by Cuervo Racing || Web 290 Cam
HD Web Valve Springs || Hard Rockers || NGK BKR6EKPB-11 Laser Platinum spark plug
Modquad Air Flow System with K&N Filter || custom mounted trail tech vapor || Modified air box lid
DMC Afterburner full exhaust || EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit w/Cuervo Racing springs || PC3
Rear 22" Kenda Kutter XC tires || Rear 22" ITP Sand Star tires

Dyno Tuned by Cuervo Racing @ 53.82rwhp & 44tq
post #6 of 13 Old 06-20-2012, 11:02 AM

It was stupid OR worst..
A smart car is mercedes so it falls under both of roadkills categorys !

Some of the worlds best drivers also drive merc,bmw,audi.. and no doubt some very clever people also drive smarts .

Every car brand will have bad and stupid drivers, so to single out particular brands is just daft.

the valid part of the statement though would be about iq tests and licensing.
the way some people drive it makes you wonder how the hell they ever passed a test in the first place.
post #7 of 13 Old 06-20-2012, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
From my own experience, I've found that people who drive those expensive cars seem to feel that road rules don't apply to them... such as using turn signals and stopping completely at stop signs. No, no road rage stories to tell, but many close calls. Yes, I have driven many of the cars I mentioned, but that doesn't change my opinion of those drivers... in general.
A Smart car is only as smart as it's driver.
In case any of you are wondering, I DO have a very good driving record.... Over 35 years with no tickets or accidents.

roadkill

"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters

Last edited by roadkill; 06-20-2012 at 02:07 PM.
post #8 of 13 Old 07-03-2012, 09:30 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Unfortunately there are people out there that just should not be allowed to drive anything. Period.

Shonie

Heckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - Lexx Slip-on, Lexx Programmer,K&N Air Filter, Alba Nerf Bars, Honda Racing Skid Plates

Jeckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - AC Racing Full Exhaust, EHS Programmer, K&N Air Filter, Honda Racing Skid Plates, Alba Nerf Bars, K&N Air Filter
post #9 of 13 Old 07-10-2012, 12:54 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
haha you should come down to my neck of the woods. i live next to the Navajo reservation and i swear there is not one navajo that knows how a 4 way stop works and they drive 50MPH max down the highway, but most of them drive old chevy pickups or new f-150's.
post #10 of 13 Old 07-16-2012, 09:44 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort75 View Post
haha you should come down to my neck of the woods. i live next to the Navajo reservation and i swear there is not one navajo that knows how a 4 way stop works and they drive 50MPH max down the highway, but most of them drive old chevy pickups or new f-150's.

I'm Navajo and live on the reservation. I know how a 4 way stop works. As far as going down the highway, I average 75-100mph. But I'm sure I'm one of the very few Navajo's that know how to drive. The ones that don't know how to drive Navajo or non-Navajo really piss me off. Especially the dayum tourists we get up here in Kayenta every year.

Shonie

Heckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - Lexx Slip-on, Lexx Programmer,K&N Air Filter, Alba Nerf Bars, Honda Racing Skid Plates

Jeckle: 2008 TRX 700xx - AC Racing Full Exhaust, EHS Programmer, K&N Air Filter, Honda Racing Skid Plates, Alba Nerf Bars, K&N Air Filter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode