User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 09-16-2012, 09:23 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Garage
Trail riding

I've had my Trx700 for a little over 2 years now and since I've been riding I've only seen 2 other's out on the trail's. 1st one down in W.V. Second one yesterday. I went riding at Wayne National Forest near Nelsonville, Ohio. My friends and I were parked at P3 unloading and getting ready to ride around 9ish? And a few riders came through, one was on a Trx700 with Elkas up front. They didn't stop or anything, so I'm just wondering if this rider is a member here?

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 09-16-2012, 09:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The only time I've seen other XX's was at big rides. I seen a few at the FIshers ATV Reunion, one at Powerline Park, and I think thats it.

2008 Honda TRX700XX
*Curtis Sparks X-6 Full Exhaust
*Power Commander V
*Pro Design Air Filter
*Elka Stage One Shocks
*Pro Taper Evo Bars
*Trail Tech Big Bar Clamp
*MSR Clutch Perch
*Powermadd Handguards
*ODI Rogue Grips
*IMS 5gal Tank
*Pro Armor XC Bumper
*PRM Full Skid Plates
*Maxxis Razr II Tires
*ITP Aluminum Rims

2007 Honda Rincon GPScape

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 Old 09-16-2012, 10:01 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
ive only seen 3 700xx in south alabama me and 3 others and they were at a riding park called boggs and boulders.

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear

post #4 of 19 Old 09-19-2012, 08:30 AM

Ive seen roughly 4 or 5 in the Ohio Valley. Seems to be farely popular in the hills between PA/Ohio/WV.

If mine don't sell soon im about ready to start dumping more money into it lol
post #5 of 19 Old 09-19-2012, 11:00 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I've only seen 4-5 others with our quad while riding the trails here in Northern California. But, there is only 1 other 700xx at the XC series I attend and that one is ridden by a girl... Tabitha. I keep wondering if Remington will get to one of our races... He has a number and is in the racers list... but was last season as well. COME ON OUT AND PLAY!

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #6 of 19 Old 09-19-2012, 09:50 PM

I see them pretty regularly around OK. Us Okies know a good value, apparently.

Tom

08 700XX (Gray, L8ton Racing Stealth Bumper, 13 tooth, 21" Razr2 fronts, stock rears, Precision Pro stabilizer, Fox Evols and Podium Xs, Teixeira Tech stock-length upper A-arms, Teixeira Tech stem, L8ton Racing 9/16ths sway bar, ProTaper Contour bar, Shock & Vibe clamps, EHS lid & programmer, HID headlights)

08 Outlander 800
08 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4
post #7 of 19 Old 09-20-2012, 06:33 AM

There are 3 within a mile of my house! Me, my brother, and good friend. Other than that I've only seen 1 other xx at powerline park.
I was with a few buddies who had raptor 700's and a renegade at powerline, and everytime I parked ppl came up to admire the 700xx. My friends didn't like that lol.
Jealousy.

2008 Black/Grey TRX700XX:
EHS Airbox & Uni Filter
13t Front Sprocket
Motoworks Exhaust System
PRM Bumper
Quad Boss Rack
Ds450 Shocks
L8ton Sway Bar
Stabilizer
MotionPro Twist Throttle
Pro Armor Nerfs
Winch Installed
Reverse Rev Limit Uninstalled

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
post #8 of 19 Old 09-20-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black&Blue7XX View Post
There are 3 within a mile of my house! Me, my brother, and good friend. Other than that I've only seen 1 other xx at powerline park.
I was with a few buddies who had raptor 700's and a renegade at powerline, and everytime I parked ppl came up to admire the 700xx. My friends didn't like that lol.
Jealousy.
What year was that? I saw one at powerline in 2010. That you?

2008 Honda TRX700XX
*Curtis Sparks X-6 Full Exhaust
*Power Commander V
*Pro Design Air Filter
*Elka Stage One Shocks
*Pro Taper Evo Bars
*Trail Tech Big Bar Clamp
*MSR Clutch Perch
*Powermadd Handguards
*ODI Rogue Grips
*IMS 5gal Tank
*Pro Armor XC Bumper
*PRM Full Skid Plates
*Maxxis Razr II Tires
*ITP Aluminum Rims

2007 Honda Rincon GPScape

post #9 of 19 Old 09-23-2012, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
I've only seen 3 in the UK. I believe there is more but never met them.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #10 of 19 Old 09-23-2012, 07:48 PM

Only ran into one and that was at haspin acres. Other than that the only others I've seen we're the ones I had already planned on riding with.

08 700XX Black/Gray
01 90 Yerf Dog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode