Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

400 EX Forum

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  crwh45 
#1 ·
Ok! Just bought an 07 TRX400EX and now am looking for a forum for this bike which is as good as ours.

Thanks

#3 ·
Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

#6 ·
Joe, no way this is for a girlfriend, LOL. What did you get it for?

#7 ·
LOL. I have just got a 03 400ex to race till the 700xx is built and Ed Teixeira's building one for his daughter to XC on. Ed's building stems for the 400ex as we speak. His build is on exriders. No forum for the 400ex compares to Club700xx. If there is I have not found it.

#9 ·
Nah! It's for a girl friend and a buddy of mine that used to ride but can't afford one due to the economy and I figured it's an investment since I could sell it in 2 years for about the same price.

#11 ·
Lmao!!

#12 ·
Sure......I'd by one for my son just because its fun to ride the little ones too

#13 ·
Joe, I think I have some extra parts for the 05+ EXs, I will look in the barn and get whatever I have around if you want it. I am sure we will hook up sooner or later riding somewhere with Nikki. They aren't doing me any good, and I think all my friends robbed what parts they needed years ago LOL. Damn pests.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.