My new 700xx - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 07-17-2013, 10:18 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My new 700xx

First off love Honda and im in love with this quad best quad ever built IMO..
just wanted to let you guys know what done to it cause and let me know what u think if i should change anything or what have you.

1. dg full exhuast not sure of model, but sounds great.
2.dyno jet progrmmer
3.uni air filter
4. Percision sterring stablaizer
5.dg front bumper.
6.not sure what size sprocket but he said stock it did 89 mph and it was unless in the trails so he put either a smaller one or bigger not sure whatever one make less top end.

its by far the fastest quad i have ever rode its almost scary fast.

Any suggestions or comments?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trx 700.jpg (37.3 KB, 27 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 07-17-2013, 10:22 AM Thread Starter

exhuast is a DG bullet
post #3 of 19 Old 07-17-2013, 10:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Nice looking 700xx... welcome to our forum.

You might want to upgrade:

1. Tires (only after you wear out stockers)
2. Air filter... UNI (allows motor to breath better)
3. Air box lid... EHS (same reason as above)
4. Shocks... DS450 front, rear can be re-valved and re-sprung
5. Stiffer sway bar... L8ton (allows quad to handle and turn better)

If there is anything else you need to know about the 700xx, just ask.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #4 of 19 Old 07-17-2013, 11:39 AM

Send a message via MSN to Snoshoe Send a message via Skype™ to Snoshoe
will the DS450s work with a 250lb rider? or do i need ds650s?

2008 TRX700xx
13Tfront
Kenda Bear Claws 23x8x11
Custom 2" receiver
2007 Honda Forman TRX500es (wifes)
54" Moose plow (for the horse poo)
rear seat/ strorage box
Ground Hog Disk harrow kit
2x 2009 Kawasaki KFX 90 (kids)
PEI fog lights
"If your face isn't dirty, you haven't been riding." Daughter age 10 (riding style, 2 speeds, full out and off)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its amazing how far a KFX 90 will fly if you go fast. 15' is her current record.
post #5 of 19 Old 07-17-2013, 12:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoshoe View Post
will the DS450s work with a 250lb rider? or do i need ds650s?
LOL. Don't think everyone on here is scrawny. I am 225 and they are fine. I don't jump the XX like my other toys, but I do hit an occasional table top and what not. They will be fine, and far better than the stockers.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #6 of 19 Old 07-17-2013, 02:45 PM

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Garage
Not many if any around here claiming 89 mph! Best I've see is 83 d/hill, but I wasn't on the rev limiter, and I'm a XXL. If your quad will idle w/out stalling it probably has a 13t front sprocket. Smaller front or larger rear sprocket gives more torque / low-end. 1st thing I would do if I was you was get some nerf's, then some skid's. There's a seller on eBay, a Honda dealer that has all the Honda stuff on close out for our quad. I'd guess roughly 65% off original pricing. If you need a link just let me know. As far as other mod's the list goes on and on, depends on how deep the pockets are.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #7 of 19 Old 07-17-2013, 02:53 PM Thread Starter

he replaced the front sporcket. and he said 87 mph sorry not 89 he had a gps speedo he was using? whatever the case is it has retard speed. my pockets are pretty shallow so wont be doing to much more to it. nerfs wheels and tires and maybe some supension mods but thats it most likely. i just wanted to know if the set up he had on it was good or could i improve it.
post #8 of 19 Old 07-17-2013, 03:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
Bleed,

Yes the set up will be fine for trail riding. The motor has more potential if you were going to dig into it, but with an exhaust, intake, and programmer, you have the big three. There are a lot of threads on here for suspension, tires and wheels. I'd look into that. As far as stabilizer, that is one of the best on the market. If you were to do engine mods, you'd have to change out your programmer for a PC3 or 5. Other than that, you should be good to go. The biggest thing I see you needing is tires, but as mentioned, let those ones wear out. Definitely go with a 6 ply tire for your next set, as they will last longer and have less puncture resistance.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #9 of 19 Old 07-17-2013, 03:35 PM Thread Starter

what are the exact tires i need, i dont want the rear to be lower like ive seen tho looks weird to me. but i like the smaller side wall and it should slide a lil better ecspecaly when i get the sway bar.
post #10 of 19 Old 07-17-2013, 04:42 PM

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Garage
Are you asking about tire size or manufacture? oem size is 21x7x10 fronts and 22x9x11 rears. The taller fronts are sweet for GNCC racing style riding. More ground clearance in front is what there after, I believe. I like 22's front and rear, then I adjust my ride hight so front is 1/2" taller. Also 23" fronts will rub some nerf bar's.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode