User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 07-22-2013, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Garage
Title

Paid my last payment on a 3 year loan on my quad the 12th of July. And I received the title in the mail today!!

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 07-23-2013, 10:58 AM
Sid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
M_Quick,

Cograts.

Sid
post #3 of 7 Old 07-23-2013, 11:00 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Great news, now it's all yours. Personally, I hate paying for something every month... I bought my 700xx and paid cash, so I have $0 personal debt.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #4 of 7 Old 07-23-2013, 12:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I'm with you Roadkill, all my toys I save up for cash. But I got to tell you, sometimes it bites you in the rump when you don't have any debt. When I went to buy my 2010 F150 new, I tried taking out a loan and even though my credit score was about 770, I didn't have any revolving debt or anything for over 3 years, so it bit me in the bum for interest. So I kept a loan on that truck for 2 years, paid it off, and went to trade in on my new F150. They gave me 28K for the old, new was 56K, 47K minus discounts etc, so I got a new truck for around 20K, took a loan out for 10K over 3 years and paid off the rest. Just to keep my credit looking good.
Congrats on paying it off. Funny some states issue titles for quads, while others like mine don't.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #5 of 7 Old 07-23-2013, 03:27 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Garage
I like to take advantage of zero interest loans. Cost nothing more and you keep your savings saved longer, and it helps with beacon score. Most of the time when the wife and I purchase something new, it's 0%. Like new TV, washer & dryer, fridge, ect. Hell I even took a 60 month zero interest loan on a 4 carrot tennis bracelet once. No other way feasible I would have the cash all at once for something like that. The Honda I could of paid cash, it wasn't a 0% loan but 2.9% My Mustang is 4.54%,not to bad for a used car loan...

On a side note whats the lowest interest rate credit card other's have? Mine is 6.99%, I've herd some people say they had lower like 2% but never no proof. Most of the offers I get are like 12.99. I got this 6.99 one for life along time ago, pre Obama. But if your late one time I think that gives them permission to rape you from then on out, lol...

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

Last edited by M_Quick; 07-23-2013 at 04:58 PM.
post #6 of 7 Old 07-24-2013, 07:50 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I have one thru Navy Federal that is 7.5 APR, but will go up if you don't pay it just once. The only other card I have thru them is a platinum VISA and it is 14.9% APR with a huge limit, in which I've spent about 2K at once and noticed I paid a lot in interest even making double payments. I also took advantage of fuel cards, such as Shell, in which you can save a few cents off per gallon, and I learned that if you pay it in full every month, there is no interest So everytime I'd fill up, I'd set that amount of money to the side. At 16 mpg, and an average of 30 Gallons per week, a nickel off per gallon really adds up. It's a hit or miss with those promotions though, sometimes they are only good for 100G total for a year, others are better, and some are worse.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #7 of 7 Old 07-24-2013, 11:45 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I don't use credit cards... too many people get into big problems spending money they don't have. I paid cash for my quad and cash for my truck... '07 Chevy 2500 HD. I will use a debit card, but that's not spending money I don't have. I get free checking from my bank because I'm over 55 and have direct deposit.

roadkill

"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode